g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Ezarox a écrit :
I think the body doesn't generate charges without aspect of the cat either, right? Doesn't that mean that it's actually useless without a stat-stick with aspect? Like BotB will just be better?

Actually read it wrong so yes you are right. If you gain the charges when you gain cat's stealth you obviously won't get it because you don't gain cat's stealth ever.

So yes guess farrul's chest is kinda pointless without the aspect of the cat.

"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
"
Ezarox a écrit :
I think the body doesn't generate charges without aspect of the cat either, right? Doesn't that mean that it's actually useless without a stat-stick with aspect?

Seems right. But goofy can't catch what i want to know from him ;D

Repeating my question: will farrul's helmet[gives aspect]+farrul's body[gives bonuses] be better than abyssus+belly?

Hmm dunno why pob dont change stats when i turn on/off aspect =\

Idk how it is unanswered. First line of my last post. Helm will never be better than abyssus. Even if it gives aspect of the cat, crit multi + that flat phys won't be better. Might be worth it to someone because they don't take that increased damage.... I don't know. There is also another buff under configuration where you can tick and check cat's stealth or cat's agility under "aspect of the cat". Should work fine.

To me it doesn't seem worth it at all.
Hello op , great build , fun to play for my 2nd build . My question is you seem to have 120+ int while my int after act 10 is around 75 , you also don't seem to have any int on gear or the tree points which you take after this . How do i go about gaining the int.
Hi there,

First of all i'm really in love with your build, made me discover duelist's ascendancies :).

I have a question though, I think it already been asked but are you really using Reave that much ? I see that everyone have it linked of their helmets lol, is it that good/necessary ? Can't we use an another CWDT instead ? I'm only using BF and switching within increased or concentrated AOE for map clearing/boss and it's fine, atleast for me.

Dernière édition par al3ksei, le 8 sept. 2018 10:13:50
"
theFirstOne a écrit :
Hello op , great build , fun to play for my 2nd build . My question is you seem to have 120+ int while my int after act 10 is around 75 , you also don't seem to have any int on gear or the tree points which you take after this . How do i go about gaining the int.

Most of the intelligence comes from the tree. You get like 70 intel total I think, (most top right side between shadow/witch). The rest I get on my amulet.

"
al3ksei a écrit :
Hi there,

First of all i'm really in love with your build, made me discover duelist's ascendancies :).

I have a question though, I think it already been asked but are you really using Reave that much ? I see that everyone have it linked of their helmets lol, is it that good/necessary ? Can't we use an another CWDT instead ? I'm only using BF and switching within increased or concentrated AOE for map clearing/boss and it's fine, atleast for me.

Ya duelist has some great ascendancies and champion is awesome.

Reave is linked in helmets because clearing trash mobs is pretty easy and 4l works fine. Your most important is your single target capabilities which is blade flurry and that is why it is in your 6l setup.

There are full blade flurry builds but since AOE was hammered, using it to clear is pretty fail. One of the main reasons I love this build is because it uses both skills and I love them both. If you want to try for a full bflurry be my guest but its much less enjoyable and much less efficient.
hm spent like 35ex into this build but struggling getting past depths 250..
its just way too squishy
"
Sathuan a écrit :
its just way too squishy

Yeah, seems nowadays in this league current build sucks
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
"
Sathuan a écrit :
its just way too squishy

EDIT:

Your runnin a caracass jack not a belly, your jewelry is terrible, your offhand has one roll on it and its 23% added phys dmg as cold, your main hand is still a bloodseker and while it has instant leech which is nice the damage is super low. Your ring has 25 life on it with one res stat and nothing else. Your other ring has crafted 30 something life. Your abyssus is a 43% roll. Your gloves have 47 life crafted on them. Literally almost every piece of gear you have is like 1c.

You have 5l reave setup in your chest and don't even have blade flurry on or used at all. You literally don't have your 2 most important ascendancy nodes which are stated in the guide... which gives you 100% hit chance and a 20% MORE multiplier to your damage. You have a CWDT assassin's mark on your setup...

I mean honestly to summarize, your gear is different, your gems are different, your tree is different. Don't even think it can be said that your following my guide/build.

"
Sathuan a écrit :
its just way too squishy

Profile is set to private, but would love to view your char...
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 10 sept. 2018 16:00:15
I'm playing a similar build and just stumbled across your thread because i needed some clarification about the synergy between taunt, "hits cannot be evaded" and multistrike. Do the second and third swing if you attack once with multistrike really have a 100% hit chance?
Since i feel like that i miss way too much hits. It feels way too inconsistent tbh.
Dernière édition par dEus__, le 10 sept. 2018 10:45:23
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
"
Sathuan a écrit :
its just way too squishy

EDIT: Just looked at your profile and you don't have 35c worth of gear let alone 35 ex.

and bla-bla

Ofc i dont have endgame gear cus i have poebuilder and i wont invest currency in build which will worst than others with same budget OMEGALUL.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
dEus__ a écrit :
I'm playing a similar build and just stumbled across your thread because i needed some clarification about the synergy between taunt, "hits cannot be evaded" and multistrike. Do the second and third swing if you attack once with multistrike really have a 100% hit chance?
Since i feel like that i miss way too much hits. It feels way too inconsistent tbh.

All hits on taunted enemies have 100% hit chance, multistrike does not change this. Just make sure you don't have map mod on with enemies can not be taunted :). If so THEN you can miss for sure.

"
Hikakundesu a écrit :
Ofc i dont have endgame gear cus i have poebuilder and i wont invest currency in build which will worst than others with same budget OMEGALUL.

You don't even have early mapping gear, nor the right items, gems, passives or anything else listed on the build... However pointing this out is a moot point since you clearly have already made up your mind about a build that you have not even managed to read or follow. Gl on your next build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires