g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

I just started playing this build and really enjoying it. However I'm forced to use BF for both clear and single target, I just got the 4L setup + helmet on Reave and I'm still hitting no more than 55k dps with it. What's the play there? Where should I upgrade next? Get the physical explode chest? Go for the ring setup? Still early league so farming currency and just wondering what I should upgrade next to make the clear smoother. (Not saying BF is bad clear btw, just feels like I should be using Reave)

My current gear:

noob here.. is there a way to view a leveling version of the passive tree? im just wondering which big passives i should be trying to prioritize first.
Dernière édition par GorgonCity, le 23 avr. 2021 10:22:24
Hey there :) I just saw that the PoB and PoePlanner Trees are outdated (3.11) - is there an update coming?
Love this build! keep smashing
"
GorgonCity a écrit :
noob here.. is there a way to view a leveling version of the passive tree? im just wondering which big passives i should be trying to prioritize first.

No. Leveling trees are not a thing. As a new player I get how it feels skewed to you but there really is no right or wrong direction to go in. Unless specifically stated in the guide there is no certain order to the notables that you should grab first.

"
MadHatt0r a écrit :
Hey there :) I just saw that the PoB and PoePlanner Trees are outdated (3.11) - is there an update coming?
Love this build! keep smashing

Everything is fully up to date. Just because the trees show xx version, unless there is a tree overhaul or w/e just click update. All the passives remain the same, their may be minor small node buff/nerfs but nothing notable and no pathing issues. Trees are the same.
okay noob question , been loving the build , but want to take it to the next level, I've been searching high and low to understand how we can equip a stat stick , whenever I try to equip sceptre in the off hand blade flurry won't work it says skill can't be used "requires a dagger, claw or one handed sword"; are you interchanging during boss phases , or is there a node on the tree , how are you guys getting around it ? I've looked in the comments and seen other people link their builds with a sceptre , so not really sure what I'm missing , if you can clarify that'd be mint. thanks !
"
LiquidCouragex a écrit :
okay noob question , been loving the build , but want to take it to the next level, I've been searching high and low to understand how we can equip a stat stick , whenever I try to equip sceptre in the off hand blade flurry won't work it says skill can't be used "requires a dagger, claw or one handed sword"; are you interchanging during boss phases , or is there a node on the tree , how are you guys getting around it ? I've looked in the comments and seen other people link their builds with a sceptre , so not really sure what I'm missing , if you can clarify that'd be mint. thanks !

Stat sticks no longer work. They have not worked for a very long time now. They are not in the POB or in the guide so not sure why you are asking about them. Now that dual wield bonus was also removed the best/only option is to probably use a claw + shield, honestly probably need to fully do a rework and test things outs now with a big fatty 2-hander or a 1-hander + shield and see how it goes.
lvl 85 with 4k hp getting stunned i guess and dying at yellow maps, ultimatums are no no for me, even with pantheons still dying bcs my char stops attacking and cant leech. do i need more life? catch more bosses to upgrade pantheons? im fine with dmg but survivability is just not there. i still need to get jewel slots, i skipped those because i didnt have currency to buy good ones, also, i wanna upgeade my gear more, and i dont rly know what to upgrade next, if you can toss an eye on my char named "hgcvmbnvbnc" and tell me where i did wrong and whhat to focus on regarding upgrades? i did play this build in like 3 leagues, this is first time i have problem like this
Dernière édition par Rhadow, le 6 mai 2021 04:41:15
"
Rhadow a écrit :
lvl 85 with 4k hp getting stunned i guess and dying at yellow maps, ultimatums are no no for me, even with pantheons still dying bcs my char stops attacking and cant leech. do i need more life? catch more bosses to upgrade pantheons? im fine with dmg but survivability is just not there. i still need to get jewel slots, i skipped those because i didnt have currency to buy good ones, also, i wanna upgeade my gear more, and i dont rly know what to upgrade next, if you can toss an eye on my char named "hgcvmbnvbnc" and tell me where i did wrong and whhat to focus on regarding upgrades? i did play this build in like 3 leagues, this is first time i have problem like this

4k hp is prty bad. That being said I constantly moved things around. Think I went for the full rage node and got the cannot be stunned. It was a bit less damage, but made you unstunnable and did not give you the 10% MORE damage taken. You can also try to pick up unwavering stance if you want. Panteheon is a nice little qol, but honestly does very very little in this game. A couple good nodes like I really enjoy the not taking damage from burning ground.

Don't forget you can also look into cluster jewels. I have not been able to update/incorporate them into every build guide I have so far, and in MOST cases they will outperform regular nodes by a large margin. Will get you more damage, more leech and maybe even free up some points that you can put into being a bit more defensive.
"
You can also try to pick up unwavering stance if you want.

does that mean i need to respec phase acro then? ifi cant dodge enemy hits using unwavering stance, or thats just melee hits
"
Rhadow a écrit :
"
You can also try to pick up unwavering stance if you want.

does that mean i need to respec phase acro then? ifi cant dodge enemy hits using unwavering stance, or thats just melee hits

Dodge and evade are two different mechanics, though they act the same mechanically. Evade comes from evasion which you get very little of.

That being said... this tree probably should not go from marauder start all the way to other side at acro/phase acro.

In reality a lot of this tree would probably be dropped for cluster jewels. Life + leech + regen maybe even a warcy like enduring would be better way to go.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires