[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

@notwisted

The best way to find out what works and what doesnt is to test things out of course. So its nice to see others trying different combinations. Even though I think phys is much harder to scale, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I have only worked on this build for 1 day, but in that time there have been many good suggestions from the community.

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
DreamScythe a écrit :
@notwisted

The best way to find out what works and what doesnt is to test things out of course. So its nice to see others trying different combinations. Even though I think phys is much harder to scale, I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I have only worked on this build for 1 day, but in that time there have been many good suggestions from the community.

yea man I agree 100% I would love to see a scion variant (was thinking of doing that or a ci occultist variant aswell .. obv leveling the witch I'm right there for the occultist so I'll be able to test that 1) but I think necro is by far the most dmg bang for tree investment.)

as for the phys scale testing is needed although I managed to level my necro in about 10 hours. the minion dmg gems seems to give % increased phys dmg so that is my main reasoning. Although atm I have focused on leech blind and taunt on my abyss jewels. I have only been playing since mid abyss so I'm slow :p, but I would live to colaberate if your I interested!!
Dernière édition par notwisted, le 9 avr. 2018 21:41:36
Hey so i have theory crafted a similar build that uses Martyr of innocence as the weapon for animate guardian. i feel like it would be a great way to scale flat fire damage from anger/abyss jewels. Getting max block for an animate guardian and minions seems rather simple (Bone offering) . my only worry is i don't really account for minion accuracy in my build. I have a 6 link femurs of the saints as my weapon so i can get lots of gem levels for animate guardian and keep the animated weapons a 7 link. I'm just wondering maybe i should run an additional accuracy gem or find some other gear for my animate guardian.

At the moment my animate guardians gear is as follows

Helmet- Bringer of Rain for the life and block chance
Body armor - Loreweave with 80% maximum resists to make him hella tanky
Gloves - Volkuur's Guidance for the flat fire and life.
Weapon - Martyr of innocence For the high flat fire damage and 100% damage if hit recently. It should be up almost all of the time. my animate guardian should have max block. i thought about Kaoms roots for unwavering stance to make sure he isnt evading but i think that's a bit overkill.
Boots - Rainbowstrides for the elemental resists and movespeed. the spell block will help a bit too.

If anyone has any suggestions about how i can get better accuracy without changing my femurs of the saints or my animate guardians weapon id really appreciate the help.
Also i just wanted point out that you dont need to waste every single flask slot to have animated weapons on bosses, you can just get a white deadhand talisman and let the boss pick it up. the boss will then spawn a ton of worms for your animate guardian to kill. you even get the talisman back after.
"
Meek123 a écrit :
Also i just wanted point out that you dont need to waste every single flask slot to have animated weapons on bosses, you can just get a white deadhand talisman and let the boss pick it up. the boss will then spawn a ton of worms for your animate guardian to kill. you even get the talisman back after.

please explain ? does this work on EVERY boss ? how do I aquier these talismans?
"
Meek123 a écrit :
Hey so i have theory crafted a similar build that uses Martyr of innocence as the weapon for animate guardian. i feel like it would be a great way to scale flat fire damage from anger/abyss jewels. Getting max block for an animate guardian and minions seems rather simple (Bone offering) . my only worry is i don't really account for minion accuracy in my build. I have a 6 link femurs of the saints as my weapon so i can get lots of gem levels for animate guardian and keep the animated weapons a 7 link. I'm just wondering maybe i should run an additional accuracy gem or find some other gear for my animate guardian.

Weapon - Martyr of innocence For the high flat fire damage and 100% damage if hit recently. It should be up almost all of the time. my animate guardian should have max block. i thought about Kaoms roots for unwavering stance to make sure he isnt evading but i think that's a bit overkill.
Boots - Rainbowstrides for the elemental resists and movespeed. the spell block will help a bit too.

If anyone has any suggestions about how i can get better accuracy without changing my femurs of the saints or my animate guardians weapon id really appreciate the help.

additional accuracy is how I overcome this but tbh I think the guardians weapons need it more. the AG only needs 2 or so kills to really trigger the mechanic.
correct me if I'm wrong about loreweave but this doesn't give your AG res. it only raises the maximum res it can have... so your AG will be able to have 80 all res..m it doesn't automatically get 80 all res.

also I think oros is a higher base fire damage weapon and the weapons can generate frenzy charges.. it might be better for your pourpuses.
"
notwisted a écrit :
"
Meek123 a écrit :

additional accuracy is how I overcome this but tbh I think the guardians weapons need it more. the AG only needs 2 or so kills to really trigger the mechanic.
correct me if I'm wrong about loreweave but this doesn't give your AG res. it only raises the maximum res it can have... so your AG will be able to have 80 all res..m it doesn't automatically get 80 all res.

also I think oros is a higher base fire damage weapon and the weapons can generate frenzy charges.. it might be better for your pourpuses.

Oro's is okay i guess, the thing i like about martyr is it gives 34% chance to block, 100% increased fire damage (which will scale all your flat fire from jewels, immolate and anger, also scaling the base damage itself) and 15% fire pen. Martyr + bringer of Rain + bone offering should be more than enough for my guardian to have max block. Also yes loreweave doesnt give him 80& resist and sets his maximum resist to 80 but its very easy to get minion resist from gear, the tree and being a necro so that isnt really and issue. i like with martyr they will end up doing much more damage and be a lot tankier because Oros increases the amount of fire and physical damage your animate guardian and weapons take. Going with risky options like that doesn't make me feel safe investing in things like loreweave for my guardian. I do like your idea of only running addition accuracy on the weapons though. i may even run dual curse Poachers mark + flammability.

Also for a Martyr of innocence setup, getting any form of blind will be bad for the build because it will cause mobs to not hit the animate guardian/weapons which will not proc the effects of the weapon and lower the damage. Taunt and hinder jewels are great though.

As far as the deadhand talisman they are going for 1c on poe.trade just type in deadhand and they pop right up. just make sure to find one with bad stats and the boss you drop it on will get the stats of the talisman. Im pretty sure it works on all bosses from what i've heard. i have not tried it myself though so i cant say with 100% certainty
Dernière édition par Meek123, le 10 avr. 2018 02:26:33
"
notwisted a écrit :
"
Meek123 a écrit :

please explain ? does this work on EVERY boss ? how do I aquier these talismans?

My experience so far with Deadhand talisman has been fairly negative.

The boss gets hit so many times that it launches an absurd amount of worms which explode and kill off your animated weapons very quickly.

It got so out of hand my Ag almost died (while using empower setup with 40k HP).
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Meek123 a écrit :
"
notwisted a écrit :
"
Meek123 a écrit :

Oro's is okay i guess, the thing i like about martyr is it gives 34% chance to block, 100% increased fire damage (which will scale all your flat fire from jewels, immolate and anger, also scaling the base damage itself) and 15% fire pen. Martyr + bringer of Rain + bone offering should be more than enough for my guardian to have max block. Also yes loreweave doesnt give him 80& resist and sets his maximum resist to 80 but its very easy to get minion resist from gear, the tree and being a necro so that isnt really and issue. i like with martyr they will end up doing much more damage and be a lot tankier because Oros increases the amount of fire and physical damage your animate guardian and weapons take. Going with risky options like that doesn't make me feel safe investing in things like loreweave for my guardian. I do like your idea of only running addition accuracy on the weapons though. i may even run dual curse Poachers mark + flammability.

Also for a Martyr of innocence setup, getting any form of blind will be bad for the build because it will cause mobs to not hit the animate guardian/weapons which will not proc the effects of the weapon and lower the damage. Taunt and hinder jewels are great though.

As far as the deadhand talisman they are going for 1c on poe.trade just type in deadhand and they pop right up. just make sure to find one with bad stats and the boss you drop it on will get the stats of the talisman. Im pretty sure it works on all bosses from what i've heard. i have not tried it myself though so i cant say with 100% certainty

ah i forgot you were going max block. i know what you mean about being spooked about the AG increase damage taken. although i will say that I run an abyssus on mine and he has died 2 times:

1) when I didn't convoke him from the rippiest chaos dmg pack of mobs I have ever seen in my 1k hours of game time.

2) to uber izaro trans in final stage on lab. (the AI for ag needs a MASIVE overhaul. he acts like zombies when in reality he should ask more like a skele.... for agro purposes at least.

that said I still havnt been ballsy enough to try a starfordge or atziri's disfavor. I will eventually as I'm REALLY trying to push the build to at least shaper. I also want to say I purposely haven't don't reflect or ale reflect maps as I'm afraid it will delete the AG. any insight into this ?
Dernière édition par notwisted, le 10 avr. 2018 08:25:50
I think, you should link your ag with empower in a plus level to minion helm. Also for me, the best source of ag survivability is to stack his regen. He has really large health pool.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires