[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

"
NoBillag a écrit :
From what I read the Chains of Command doesn't even have to be 6L right?

correct, you dont need to 6L it.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Awesome build, how did you level this to 70 as you can't use the chest until then?
"
Ladoona a écrit :
Awesome build, how did you level this to 70 as you can't use the chest until then?

I didnt level, I used a respec.

I'm actually not sure how you would level as a PF summoner, but maybe its possible =P
Hahaha, you again xD Of course...
Wait a minute... how does the scourge claw interact if we use it on the animate guardian?

Will the AW's get the item benefits from your claw and then they get the claw benefits?

That would be an insane damage multiplier if it works.

Can someone test?
"
DreamScythe a écrit :
"
Ladoona a écrit :

I didnt level, I used a respec.

I'm actually not sure how you would level as a PF summoner, but maybe its possible =P

Poets pens. Fastest leveing for just about everything.

You dont need a single spell damage node.
gonna be doing some more PoB testing after work today. With a good vagan weapon and victarios charity, Looks like I can do roughly 40% more damage.

"
DreamScythe a écrit :
gonna be doing some more PoB testing after work today. With a good vagan weapon and victarios charity, Looks like I can do roughly 40% more damage.

I really just wanna know how the scourge claw interacts with the AW. Im worried pob might not dxpress it properly.
"
Morgasming a écrit :
"
DreamScythe a écrit :

I really just wanna know how the scourge claw interacts with the AW. Im worried pob might not dxpress it properly.

it doesn't. I'm currently working on a necro coc build. pob needs an update to correctly calc dmg and life.

as for scaling the starfrorge wouldn't out minion dmg + any minion% extra dmg scale it ? because it's phys dmg it is actually easier to scale.. from what I have found at least. im not running a starfordge currently as i can besr to see my guardian delete a 2ex weapon just yet. but I'll get there when I find the right combination for him.

even though I'm working in a build using the same chest price I feel like sharing info is still in our favour as a community :p I'll be posting a guide soonish (I need the time to write it up)

my AG setup.

so I can't link the items atm but I'll do my best to explain them.

chest: rare elder chest with T1 life / % life on kill and 1.2% life regen and % extra hp(im getting over 3% hp regen on my AG with the necro ascendancy nodes on ~ 55k hp) he isn't unkillable with it but he is damn near close. so far he has only died to me not convincing him when he is in a bad spot and getting absolutely stuck in uber izaro traps.

boots: I'm using a shitty pair of kaoms roots they help alot with life scaling I have alot of minion res in jewles and tree so I'm not so worried about getting him flat res on gear it seems chaos dmg is the only real threat anyway.

gloves: currently I'm using malachai's mitts the flat life was good the life on kill is meh but nice the charge generation of why they are here he gets them a d he gets them often. I'm looking to work power conduit into the build so all th minion share them (still experimenting with this) so far I have NOT been able to share my or my minions charges without oros.

helm: abyssus. nuff said here I'm trying to squeeze out as much phys dps as possible this is bis for that. it does make the AG more vulnerable but again I scale leech with my minions it seems to work well. so far I have cleared up to T11 (it was a hell of a fight) and the AGs health didn't even dip from what I saw.

weapon: I have and am still messing around with this. atm I'm using a 10c 600 dps 2h axe. this isn't very promising. the atk speed is slow. it does work just not well (havnt tried scalping minion speed with it yet) I'll be throwing a starfrorge on him for a comparison soon I'm just a tightass:p.

for now this is what I have for he AG. I have taken every minion node on the tree for witch.

I'll either update his post or post my own guide soon. go and keep up the good fight !
Dernière édition par notwisted, le 9 avr. 2018 18:29:22
"
Morgasming a écrit :
"
DreamScythe a écrit :

I dont use "The Scourge: on my AG. I use it on my character because it provides 70% increased minion damage. That is its only purpose.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires