[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Is bloodbond really a better choice than Gruthkuls for guardian chest? I know it gives a bit better life but the regen is way lower...
Is there any reason to use The Scourge? I mean we cant use spectral wolves, we ourselves dont do any dmg to get a value. Wouldn't it be better to use some rare weapon with some solid increased minion damage roll from bound fossil?
"
boozuka96 a écrit :
Is there any reason to use The Scourge? I mean we cant use spectral wolves, we ourselves dont do any dmg to get a value. Wouldn't it be better to use some rare weapon with some solid increased minion damage roll from bound fossil?

We use the scourge because it provide us with minion dmg AND minion atk speed, and it's cheap mid-league (let say that is a budget option).

However, it's not our BiS. Our BiS is a rare weapon with better minion dmg, minion atk speed, and if you can "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" for auto cursing + auto flesh offering (if you are playing necromancer or scion pathfinder/necromancer).
I was asked some advice on the build by PM, so I will post my reply here so it can benefit to everyone.

First, let me tell you that I'm playing the scion version and not the ranger version. I'm using pathfinder / necromancer for my ascendancies

Q : Pathfinder / necro or pathfinder / inquisitor ?

Pathfinder/necro is smoother to play, but pathfinder/inquisitor do more dmg. Damage is not a problem with this build that's why I believe that pathfinder/necromancer is better (but that's just my opinion)

Q : Do you have a 3.6 PoB ?

Here : https://pastebin.com/yfv3RVJA

Q : What changed with 3.6 ?

Convocation cooldown was cut in half, which is veeeeeery good for our guardian survivability (and general QoL). Anger got a little buff too.

Q : I'm not familiar with animate guardian, how is this skill working ?

Animate guardian (AG) is a minion that you are building yourself. You must feed him your item by dropping them into the ground and using the skill targeting your item. If you AG die, you lost ALL the item you gave him.

Hopefully, this minion got a lot of base health, so he shouldn't die (but I was still too afraid to attempt uber elder because of that)

Q : Can you link me the gear you were using ?

Here :
Spoiler

I can't link my jewel for now unfortunatly.

Also I was using
on my weapon swap (I'll explain later)

Q: What stats should I look for when buying my jewels ?

- Life
- Minion life (for AG survivability)
- Minion regen (not too important)
- Minion movement speed (very important stat, the more you get the better)
- Flat fire / Flat lightning
- Minion atk speed

Q: What's your char name so I can inspect her ?

NounouilleAndHerBob

Q: Did the build work ? Was it fun ?

Yes it was very fun ! I was quickly bored with the league but this build saved it for me. I did all the content with this build except for uber elder (too afraid of my AG dying)

Q: What is the minimum budget to start this build ?

You can start with just a chain of command (you just need 6S, no need to link it), and a leveled AG gem (if you start with a gem lvl 1, your guardian will die, so lvl 17 - 18 minimum).

You will not be able to do bosses with multiple phases until you buy your worms flask (if possible, with at least 16% reduced charge on it)

Q: How to build my AG ?

Ok, there is a LOT of option here, and I will only give one option that worked for me. That doesn't mean that any other item will not work.

Weapon : I went with Oro's sacrifice corrupted with resolute technique
Helmet : The Bringer of Rain (AG is not affected by the "cannot use a chest armor"). Bis here is a rare crafted helmet with -9% fire/lightning resist to nearby ennemies.
Body : A rare elder chest with %life, %liferegen, and %life on kill
Gloves : A rare pair of gloves with chaos resist, and resists (no need for life here, it will be expensive for very little benefits)
Boots : Victario's flight (free movement speed for everyone !)

Q: How to cap my golem resists ? How do I know what my golem resists are ?

First, you have NO WAY to know the resists of your golem, so you will have to count by yourself. If you are in doubt about your AG resist, you can only believe that you were smart enough in the past, when you built your AG, to cap your resists.

That being said, your AG start with those resists :
40% elemental resistance
20% chaos resistance

So capping your elemental resistance shouldn't be too hard (also don't forget that you are giving the stats of YOUR shield to all your minions). I even tried to cap the chaos resist, but that's not the priority.

Q: Why is there a weapon on your other weapon slot ?

I don't know if it's intended by GGG, but if you kill some worms (or your AG kill some worms) while you have a weapon with "rampage" equiped, you will still be stacking rampage even if you weapon swap.

That means you get a massive atk speed and movement speed boost just by starting every map with your secondary weapon set, and swap after a few worms kills.

Q: How is the playstyle ?

Just run/shield charge everywhere, and spam your flasks. Try to have a little delay between each flask because of the really short CD on the animate weapon skill (0.05s)

Q: I can't build an army of blade, why ?

Buy all the flasks you need for this build (look at op first post or my gear). Also, get all the "reduced flask charge" you can from your tree + your belt.

Oh and don't forget about the increased duration nodes.

Q: I want to make sure that my AG don't die

We all want to. Link your AG to minion health support and fortify support. Also, put your AG on a + minion level helmet.

Another solution is to get a pair of gloves with "heal your minions 100% of their life when you focus" (can save the golem if it get low on health)

Q: What is the difference between pathfinder and scion ?

Pathfinder is immune to every status + bleed while scion have access to more jewel socket and our minions are a little better. The build is probably safer on a pathfinder, but I find it more fun with a scion (personnal opinion, again)
i like the idea , but i still stucked at lvling with this build , i came up to lvl 32 and my minions die so fast and dmg of minions really bad now(im playing with raging spirit and zombie) do you have any advice for lvling ? thank you for build
"
i like the idea , but i still stucked at lvling with this build , i came up to lvl 32 and my minions die so fast and dmg of minions really bad now(im playing with raging spirit and zombie) do you have any advice for lvling ? thank you for build

I don't have any advice on that ... My leveling was a complete torture. I played with mage skeleton and did no dmg and no survivability.

I thought SRS would have been better but apparently I was wrong. What links are you using for your SRS ?
Great build been using at to complete atlas. My lvl 21 Guardian died once at a corupted T15 Boss. Now i got a +3 Helmet so i have a 23 Guardian. He now survived Red Elder without dropping below 90%.

Iam thinking of trying Voidforge. i just need to switch jewels to physical right?
hi, how do you use the pantheon?
Finally got all 36 Challenges with this build.Its amazing, i even managed to farm Guardiands.

Thats what iam using. Ill try to get more defense because -max resis or some curse do make a map quite hard.

Spoiler

I gave my Guardian a Starforge because i found a corupted one with Resolute technique.
Helm is Bringer of Rain
crafted helmet with -9% fire/lightning resist to nearby ennemies.
Body Armour is aelder chest with life on kill and some resis
Gloves are some with chaos resi and curse ele weakness on hit
Boots are Victarios flight

I managed to kill with this setup everything except uber elder because he 2 hits me. My fastest kills where Phoenix in less than 5 seconds with 50 Weapons :)
how do you level? with srs?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires