[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

Hi there,

I just had a short look at this awesome build idea.
As far as I can see 2 auras are running together with generosity.
Both reserve 50% Mana, makes total 100%.
In all the videos I can see at the bottom right anger running and mana is about 90% reserved.
So how can I get 10% available mana left with 2 50% Auras?

TY for your answers :)
When switching over around 70 do you leave the jewel sockets out of the tree or are they more important than other nodes?

Thanks!
Seems like this build can be quite OP in next league

We will be able to craft items which gives "nearby enemies have -15% fire resistance"
Fully gear up animate guardian with set giving -60% fire res and oro sacrifice
Depending on how the new chaos support gem will turn out and if we get poison changes in the patch notes, i might give this a chance as a poison variant in 3.4.

A fully poison based gem setup could be interesting.

My char would use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/United_in_Dream.
My minions would use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Wasp_Nest.
Dernière édition par nyderic, le 26 août 2018 14:50:45
Yo mate, this build is really awesome.

I thought i could use it as starter league for Delve.

I have some questions:

1) What's the main weapon for the character? I mean, i think this league the Scourge could be costful (though the important bonus that it grants has been also added to the passive tree, making it not mandatory anymore). Are there any other cheaper solution for char weapon aside from Scourge?

2) Why do you use Bloodbond chest? Can AG cast the blood offering?

3) I see that you dont use Endurance Charges. I would use a point to take Conduit and using Enduring Cry to improve the resistances of the minions. What do you think about that? I suppose the other nodes that gives charges on kill won't work with minion kills, otherwise i think it would be a great option to use (especially until you manage to equip Victario's shield). 3 ED grants 45% elemental resistance and 45% physical damage reduction to minions.

4) About the Pathfinder ascendancy points taken. I've seen that you've taken Master Surgeon, even though you use the Bloodgrip ammy which negates the bad effect of bleeding: why don't you take Veteran Bowyer instead, without using the Elemental Focus gem, so that every minion kill grants 100% flask charge gained?

Thanks mate for the future replies, this is a great guide.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 29 août 2018 04:16:36
Thank you for this awesome build and with new minion notes and poison changes in 3.4, could you update this build please?
hey man, wanna play this build in delve. was wondering with new minion nodes. would you change the passive tree at all to get them. and if so can you link what changes you have made. thanks
"
HawkEnel a écrit :
hey man, wanna play this build in delve. was wondering with new minion nodes. would you change the passive tree at all to get them. and if so can you link what changes you have made. thanks

Hey guys, sorry been trying to get as much nature in as possible before confining myself to the caves of delve league.

Just a quick update:

Most of the jewels I run on the build are quite worth the 2-3 points it takes to get them (minion resists, minion damage, and maximum player HP).

I havnt put much thought into changing the skill tree, but for example, you can cut the whole witch area

to get Discipline and training, Holy Dominion, devotion, spiritual command, and sacrifice.

Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
I feel silly even asking this, so don't judge me. What skills did you use to level this character? When did you switch to animate guardian and animate weapons?
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Will this build work as scion?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires