[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

"
vempire_ghost a écrit :
"
lyciel a écrit :
"
joachimbond a écrit :
I'm looking forward to trying this.

I'm exhausted after a long day's work, so I haven't taken the time to read the whole thread, but would you mind telling me why you have the chains of command linked? It appears that there is no active skill gem, and in situations like that (whispering ice for example) you don't need to link the slots, just have 6 sockets and it's on.

Kudos for such an ingenious build. I've been wanting to play a pathfinder summoner for ages, but could never figure out how to make it better than necro!

I guess he is playing on standard, and had currency to throw away. It is not actually needed.

I had a question, I plan to play this on 3.3. Is there any way to improve this using all the ignite buffs?
Also, how do you level this build and when can I start using it?

I lvl using dual poet pen with generic spells, this can easily carrying you to the lvl 70 and can equip the chest and start to play the build.

I really recommend you to buy at last a lvl 20 guardian gem to start.

I see. I plan on making this my league starter(and in the HC league at that), cause I love this build idea and can't wait to play it. How is this gonna work?
I leveled with srs in a 3l +1 fire wand. At lvl 26 i put srs in a unique 4l +2 baron helm and used that all the way until lvl 70. Besides that i just used the unique sidhebreath amulet. Rest of items were rares.

At lvl 26 you can also use the unique helm mark of the red covenant if you have mana issues spamming srs. I would put srs in a +1 fire staff in that case. I think helmets will be able to get +x to fire skills aswell in incursion league.

At lvl 50 get the unique shield victario's charity if you can afford to speed things up.

Pretty cool build. I wanted to do this for a long time.
I'm currently lvl 74. Started this in flashback race and finished it today in standard.
Doing it as a scion though. I went pathfinder/inquisitor but i might change inquisitor for juggernaut.

"
I see. I plan on making this my league starter(and in the HC league at that), cause I love this build idea and can't wait to play it. How is this gonna work?

I think it should work rather well if you are not a total beginner.
Dernière édition par kompaniet, le 1 juin 2018 12:40:42
delet plis
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Dernière édition par joachimbond, le 4 juin 2018 21:25:37
Why delete? Is this build not working anymore?
build works fine
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Has anyone else tried Oro's Sacrifice with the Resolute Technique corruption? Frees up your shield slot so you don't need Lycosidae. POB is a little weird with this skill so I can't tell if it's better lol.
Can anyone tell me the point of 'Hits can't be evaded' and why it's so important to the build? is the AG accuracy garbage?
"
Trollen a écrit :
Can anyone tell me the point of 'Hits can't be evaded' and why it's so important to the build? is the AG accuracy garbage?

yea, they have a terrible chance to hit
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Andreiblin a écrit :
Why delete? Is this build not working anymore?

I think they are saying that cause it might be OP / broken mechanic or something lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Dernière édition par monkuar, le 8 juin 2018 21:30:50
Yes it works just fine. i played this yesterday. Nothing changed in 3.3

"
Oro's Sacrifice with the Resolute Technique corruption?

Good idea! That should be more dps for sure. If you can manage to get one of those.
Is it only possible to get that corruption in temple or can you get it via a vaal orb as well?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires