[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

I'm a little confused, call to arms makes enduring cry instant so doesnt that remove the benefit of second wind and only increased the CD time and mana of enduring cry?
"
Daeroth713 a écrit :
I'm a little confused, call to arms makes enduring cry instant so doesnt that remove the benefit of second wind and only increased the CD time and mana of enduring cry?
Second wind used to give CDR. Forgot to update that, so you are right, use something else there.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey OP i was wondering if you could farm 5way legions with this build adding a HH, thoughts?
"
Klahhx a écrit :
Hey OP i was wondering if you could farm 5way legions with this build adding a HH, thoughts?
Of course
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I have a - mana cost chest how do u work stun immunity if I don't go lucidity

also u have 2 different large cluster jewels one on your post and a different one in your pob as well alss two different watcher's eyes I am wondering which setup is more useful in your opinion?
Dernière édition par Lunawarrior, le 19 août 2021 08:59:18
I'm having survivability issues, my damage seems great but im capping out at like 5600 hp and randomly exploding since tier 14 and up. Not really sure what to do to survive more consistently at this point. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Dernière édition par Daeroth713, le 7 sept. 2021 03:08:18
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
Daeroth713 a écrit :
Second wind used to give CDR. Forgot to update that, so you are right, use something else there.

Just wanted to add, that I instead linked a life tap, which especially on budget helps with the mana management! (still using enduring cry ofc)
At the risk of spam: After having progressed the Build a bit further, I found it a no brainer to add a Steelskin (bound to left mouse button for walking), adds a bit nice survivability; arctic armour could also be a viable option, if ppl want even more survivability but can be tight on mana.
Looking at this for scourge
"
Aphrodite Prime a écrit :
Looking at this for scourge
I will update the build tomorrow. It's very late here atm and my eyes are burning.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires