[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
shinino a écrit :
So I'm curious -- why the move from Leap Slam to Dash -- especially with adding in Blood Rage and Enduring Cry as self cast?
Because second wind benefits both.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Amazing build!!! Thank you!
"
devon752 a écrit :
"
shinino a écrit :
So I'm curious -- why the move from Leap Slam to Dash -- especially with adding in Blood Rage and Enduring Cry as self cast?
Because second wind benefits both.

I get that. It just seems like a lot of self-casting :)
Played this in Legion and Metamorph, interested to pick it up again and see if it's a good choice for ultimatums :) Thanks for the guide.
Two questions:

1) Which catalysts do we use?

2) Any tips on crafting exquisite blade? Influenced?
Dernière édition par Arigato2197, le 13 mai 2021 15:05:07
Misread.
Dernière édition par shinino, le 21 mai 2021 20:34:29
Just wanted to make a post in case anyone was struggling with survivability when getting into t14-16 red maps or during ultimatums.

- Use steelskin (lvl 14) + cast when damage taken (lvl 9). You can fit this on your belly of the best by having 2 link + 4 link. Ancestral warchief will miss out on some damage as it's no longer 5 linked but I think it's worth.

- Use arctic armor instead of herald of purity.

- Use a basalt flask instead of granite.

- Use a corrupted blood immune flask with bubbling or panicked (some variant of instant heal). Keep blood of the karui as a second life flask.

- Use Gruthkul pantheon.

- Get a grounding suffix on one of your utility flasks, I've got mine on quicksilver.

- Idk if this needs to be said but make sure your proccing your enduring cry and blood rage.

If you really need more survability you can maybe go for brutal fervour for overleech and 10% damage reduction but probably best to save this for after you get a really good exquisite blade (650+ dps, 6.5+ crit chance).

Not sure if the methods listed above were optimal but it's all my simplistic poe mind can figure out.

The build feels really fun and smooth for the most part but there were repeat encounters where I felt really squishy.

For example:
- the beyond unique that shits out projectiles around himself making it really hard to get close and do any damage
- getting shotgunned during legion encounter
- getting shotgunned in ultimatums
- getting slapped in the face by the foundry boss
Dernière édition par bestuduriber, le 23 mai 2021 20:08:40
How would you craft the blade?
"
bestuduriber a écrit :
Just wanted to make a post in case anyone was struggling with survivability when getting into t14-16 red maps or during ultimatums.

- Use steelskin (lvl 14) + cast when damage taken (lvl 9). You can fit this on your belly of the best by having 2 link + 4 link. Ancestral warchief will miss out on some damage as it's no longer 5 linked but I think it's worth.

- Use arctic armor instead of herald of purity.

- Use a basalt flask instead of granite.

- Use a corrupted blood immune flask with bubbling or panicked (some variant of instant heal). Keep blood of the karui as a second life flask.

- Use Gruthkul pantheon.

- Get a grounding suffix on one of your utility flasks, I've got mine on quicksilver.

- Idk if this needs to be said but make sure your proccing your enduring cry and blood rage procing?

How do you make enduring cry and blood rage? Do you have to use a certain skill and link those 3 skills?
Dernière édition par deep_ocean1, le 13 juin 2021 22:50:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires