[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
LeoDieLusche a écrit :
Awesome build but there is one thing I don't really get.
Why would you use faster casting support on vaal haste and blood rage? I mean they are instantly casted or is that just not updated yet?

Sry for the very late response. Yes, it's not necessary now. This was before auras/buffs were instantly cast.

I will update the build when I get some motivation xD
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Oh yeah, guess who's gonna be updating this build??
*mission impossible theme plays*
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Crit Cyclone Slayer is probably the most-buffed build overall that we've seen for 3.7 so far. So yeah, looking forward to your updates after the new skill tree hits on Thursday.

Personally I... am not even going for slayer overleech. Feel free to continue recommending it for tankiness, but I play softcore and I'm excited to play headsman, bane, overwhelm, and impact.

I have this vague feeling of wanting to drop bane for endless hunger for stun immunity against uber elder (since the double cull won't work against him in particular), but that won't actually work because I'd still be stunned at full life unless I actually take Brutal Fervour, which just isn't worth it to me anymore. So I'll instead be going full-yolo on the ascendancy and will get stun immunity some other way (probably just slap on kaom's roots for major bosses if I'm honest, though optimistically I guess it's possible that Cyclone will still provide stun immunity while channeling? Seems unlikely though)

Edit: Though I've read your old build just now and... you seem to have very little crit investment overall...? Like... I haven't checked PoB but it looks like you only had 305% increased crit chance total (all in the tree--I didn't see any on your gear at all, which leads to a mere 20.25% crit chance without the increased critical strikes gem...? You can hardly even call that a crit build :/ Your use of the increased critical damage gem also implies that you don't actually understand the crit mechanic, since that's merely additive with your existing crit multi and (given how much multi you have) would be worse dps than conc effect even with 100% crit chance. With the diamond flask up, it's still only a functional 36.4% crit chance.

In 3.7 thanks to the new crit node (and its minor predecessor), you can get up to 33.6% crit chance with the same gear as you're using (55.9% effective chance with diamond flask up) which is a big improvement. But you can still do way better with meaningful gearing choices which I think you need to take a serious look at.
Dernière édition par codetaku, le 3 juin 2019 10:14:39
"
codetaku a écrit :
Crit Cyclone Slayer is probably the most-buffed build overall that we've seen for 3.7 so far. So yeah, looking forward to your updates after the new skill tree hits on Thursday.

Personally I... am not even going for slayer overleech. Feel free to continue recommending it for tankiness, but I play softcore and I'm excited to play headsman, bane, overwhelm, and impact.

I have this vague feeling of wanting to drop bane for endless hunger for stun immunity against uber elder (since the double cull won't work against him in particular), but that won't actually work because I'd still be stunned at full life unless I actually take Brutal Fervour, which just isn't worth it to me anymore. So I'll instead be going full-yolo on the ascendancy and will get stun immunity some other way (probably just slap on kaom's roots for major bosses if I'm honest, though optimistically I guess it's possible that Cyclone will still provide stun immunity while channeling? Seems unlikely though)

Edit: Though I've read your old build just now and... you seem to have very little crit investment overall...? Like... I haven't checked PoB but it looks like you only had 305% increased crit chance total (all in the tree--I didn't see any on your gear at all, which leads to a mere 20.25% crit chance without the increased critical strikes gem...? You can hardly even call that a crit build :/ Your use of the increased critical damage gem also implies that you don't actually understand the crit mechanic, since that's merely additive with your existing crit multi and (given how much multi you have) would be worse dps than conc effect even with 100% crit chance. With the diamond flask up, it's still only a functional 36.4% crit chance.

In 3.7 thanks to the new crit node (and its minor predecessor), you can get up to 33.6% crit chance with the same gear as you're using (55.9% effective chance with diamond flask up) which is a big improvement. But you can still do way better with meaningful gearing choices which I think you need to take a serious look at.

I fully understand the crit mechanic, you just don't understand that this build didn't focus on it. It was basically there to somewhat utilize Starforges passive with little to no investment. As you can see we didn't even go for multiplier... With the patch this will be a different story and this build will probably be much more crit oriented, aka diamond rings, ascendancy nodes, node changes, etc.

P.S. I as well plan on dropping life leech as I explained to one person on my youtube video. And I am pretty sure Cyclone will keep its stun immunity.
"
devon752 a écrit :

Can't wait for this man!

Played this build a bit during last year's flashback event and loved it,
pretty sure it'll rock our socks off now that cyclone's gonna be more than just viable.
"
devon752 a écrit :

Can't wait! :D
Had a blast playing this in 3.5 and am super keen to see what it can do with the buffed Slayer ascendancy!
"
Chaioth a écrit :
Can't wait for this man!

Played this build a bit during last year's flashback event and loved it,
pretty sure it'll rock our socks off now that cyclone's gonna be more than just viable.

"
Xanacross a écrit :
Can't wait! :D
Had a blast playing this in 3.5 and am super keen to see what it can do with the buffed Slayer ascendancy!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've updated the pastabin (it's at the start of the guide). Though I'm still mauling over the overleech vs all of that damage (that's a lotta damage)

We probably wont go for blood magic anymore since it's gonna be useless. So Impresence will probably still be a requirement.

I will update it once more when the gems get an update.

If anyone has any suggestions, lemme know :D
Dernière édition par devon752, le 5 juin 2019 10:40:12
I just see 1 big problem here, stuns (cause cyclone don't make you stun immun anymore) so we need to get it eather from tree or you go for the overleech in the slayer acendancy.
What about fortify instead of maim or maybe critical damage, and i will take maybe some fortify nodes, what you think? I mean i think you will have just a little bit less damage, but like having fortify up 99% of the time probably it will be so nice i think. And also cant find where you get the mana sustain
Dernière édition par BaalRebornH, le 5 juin 2019 12:39:25
"
Starkiller10001 a écrit :
I just see 1 big problem here, stuns (cause cyclone don't make you stun immun anymore) so we need to get it eather from tree or you go for the overleech in the slayer acendancy.

Do we know this? Patch notes don't seem to mention it and the stun immunity was never shown on the gem before.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires