[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Hey,
Betrayal is my very first PoE league and since ive always loved WW Barb in D3 I
decided to go with a Cyclone Build as my League Starter.

This is my current Gear:

Could yo give me some tips on what i should focus on upgrading first? Got about 70C to spend on upgrades atm.

Awesome Guide already helped me a ton
Dernière édition par ExcaKill, le 22 déc. 2018 08:59:53
"
ExcaKill a écrit :
Hey,
Betrayal is my very first PoE league and since ive always loved WW Barb in D3 I
decided to go with a Cyclone Build as my League Starter.

This is my current Gear:

Could yo give me some tips on what i should focus on upgrading first? Got about 70C to spend on upgrades atm.

Awesome Guide already helped me a ton

I'd replace the weapon. The optimal weapon would of course be Starforge. Otherwise just buy a Doomsower or Kondo's. Either one has almost double the DPS of your current weapon. I know it's 6L but even with that it's less DPS.

Do this, buy a Doomsower/Kondo's (personal preference honestly) it can be a 4 or 5 link it doesn't really matter since you will put your Ancestral warchief in there and then put your cyclone setup into tabula rasa. You wont lose any links on Cyclone and your DPS will double. For this you will spend max 25-30c (5link Kondo's for example). The rest you can save for starforge.

Also welcome to PoE and thanks for checking out the build, glad you like it :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 22 déc. 2018 13:30:46
Thx for the reply.
Bought a 5L +24% Quality Kondo for 31C now im trying to get RRRRB but its difficult :d.
Found my first Exalt today so im already alot closer to my Starforge.

Why are you going slayer for this build over champion? I did a comparison of slayer vs champion and it looks like champion does more damage.

Is there any big benefit to going slayer besides overleech?
Hi I am trying to follow this build but i'm not able to use skills like ice golem because i have 18 intellegence. Did i do something wrong?
"
ironstove a écrit :
Why are you going slayer for this build over champion? I did a comparison of slayer vs champion and it looks like champion does more damage.

Is there any big benefit to going slayer besides overleech?

Slayer overleech + you're probably not counting 20% cull which is basically 20% more + phys reflect immunity.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Sythftw a écrit :
Hi I am trying to follow this build but i'm not able to use skills like ice golem because i have 18 intellegence. Did i do something wrong?

This build requires quite a bit of intelligence on gear, look at my gear and you will see.
Hey there!

lvling it atm, already got the belly and the starforge in my tab..

but im a bit curiouse about your 4L glove setup with Faster Casting.
What is it there for, since Vaalhaste is not a "cast" anymore, its instant?
wouldnt it be better to fit in a dread banner or smth like that?

"
Razmog a écrit :
Hey there!

lvling it atm, already got the belly and the starforge in my tab..

but im a bit curiouse about your 4L glove setup with Faster Casting.
What is it there for, since Vaalhaste is not a "cast" anymore, its instant?
wouldnt it be better to fit in a dread banner or smth like that?

Yep, that's slightly outdated but I would have to dig up my char on standard one day to switch the gems around. I think I wrote in the introduction though that you should consider a War banner since it will only reserve 5% of your life but give you like 11% more damage, accuracy AND adrenaline on demand. Highly recommend equipping that instead of vaal haste/faster casting.
Awesome build but there is one thing I don't really get.
Why would you use faster casting support on vaal haste and blood rage? I mean they are instantly casted or is that just not updated yet?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires