[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Eechye a écrit :
"
Sefarian a écrit :
Hey there,

what you guys think about the new "Circle of Regret" with the modifier
"x% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder".

Ist it as good as I think with Inpulsa or is it a trap?

Lose too much utility and damage by sacrificing Mark of Shaper + Elder Ring combo. If it was an amulet slot i would see it better but too bad its a ring slot

I am playing back BV this league, so there some new synthesis items i would be trying out and see how well it goes. One of the synthesized item interest me is the Convert X damage implicit on glove.

For now it is confirmed a bug that implicit will block out explicit. So until then we have to use Hrimsorrow

Am i wrong, but seems to be bug was fixed.
"
Fixed a bug where implicit modifiers which converted Physical Damage to an element prevented prefixes which converted Physical Damage to an element from being crafted on the same item.
But i have another issue, cant catch this mod from betrayal guys. Droprate of gloves from them and when it dropes, there is no such mods to unveil=(.

It will simplify greatly caping reses to wear ring setup.
Dernière édition par Anfaril, le 15 mars 2019 13:21:41
"
Anfaril a écrit :
"
Eechye a écrit :
"
Sefarian a écrit :
Hey there,

what you guys think about the new "Circle of Regret" with the modifier
"x% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder".

Ist it as good as I think with Inpulsa or is it a trap?

Lose too much utility and damage by sacrificing Mark of Shaper + Elder Ring combo. If it was an amulet slot i would see it better but too bad its a ring slot

I am playing back BV this league, so there some new synthesis items i would be trying out and see how well it goes. One of the synthesized item interest me is the Convert X damage implicit on glove.

For now it is confirmed a bug that implicit will block out explicit. So until then we have to use Hrimsorrow

Am i wrong, but seems to be bug was fixed.
"
Fixed a bug where implicit modifiers which converted Physical Damage to an element prevented prefixes which converted Physical Damage to an element from being crafted on the same item.
But i have another issue, cant catch this mod from betrayal guys. Droprate of gloves from them and when it dropes, there is no such mods to unveil=(.

It will simplify greatly caping reses to wear ring setup.

Ah my bad, did not read patch notes so never realized it has been fixed. Great news to hear then, i will be crafting it soon once i get my gear sorted.

Chain multiple memories in nexus, try to get the veil mod memory amplifer. That how i unlock majority of my veiled mod
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 15 mars 2019 15:15:54
Maybe a stupid question, as I'm not expert on such things, but what about running this build with Divine Ire and/or Wave of Conviction? Those skills seem pretty fantastic and like they would scale as well as Blade Vortex with this build.

Received quite a lot of PM on how to make the gloves.

Find fractured gloves with the following fractured prefix

Add X to X lightning damage to attacks

EDIT : You may use Fire/Cold damage to attack, the threshold to hit for Fire is above 43 for fire and above 46 for cold. (Thanks Anfaril)

Scour it down to magic, regal it and than annul the added mod of. (Annulment orb won't affected fractured modifier)

Make sure the total values of the X to X lightning damage is greater than 76 for a 1/3 chance to get that implicit.

For added bonus, the gloves with the highest ilvl will be taken into consideration of the final synthesis outcome.

Once u get that implict, you can use bless orb and make it to 25%.

Good luck on your craft.
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 17 mars 2019 15:27:47
"
Eechye a écrit :

Add X to X lightning damage to attacks (Do not use Cold damage or Fire damage)

Scour it down to magic, regal it and than annul the added mod of. (Annulment orb won't affected fractured modifier)

Make sure the total values of the X to X lightning damage is greater than 76 for a 1/3 chance to get that implicit.

For added bonus, the gloves with the highest ilvl will be taken into consideration of the final synthesis outcome.

Good luck on your craft.

Why no cold or fire?
"
Eechye a écrit :

Good luck on your craft.

I made with cold, and its ok. Just need to hit 43+ dmg with 3 gloves.

Just to edit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks 43 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Cold Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Frostbite on Hit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks 46 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Fire Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Flammability on Hit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Attacks 76 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Lightning Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Conductivity on Hit

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=str_int_armour

Dernière édition par Anfaril, le 17 mars 2019 08:29:16
"
Anfaril a écrit :
"
Eechye a écrit :

Good luck on your craft.

I made with cold, and its ok. Just need to hit 43+ dmg with 3 gloves.

Just to edit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Cold Damage to Attacks 43 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Cold Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Frostbite on Hit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Fire Damage to Attacks 46 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Fire Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Flammability on Hit

You need to hit:
Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Attacks 76 ~ 100

You will get one of :
(15–16)% increased Lightning Damage
(15–25)% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Conductivity on Hit

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=str_int_armour

thanks for explaining that! really confused me why not fire or cold
"
"
Anfaril a écrit :
"
Eechye a écrit :

thanks for explaining that! really confused me why not fire or cold

Oh my bad, i was under the assumption that I was not able to hit the threshold for Cold and Fire. I edited my original post
hello fellow herald blade elementalists. In end game do you prefer having life leech or damage on your amulet ? I'm not sure what to prefer. Is warlords mark enough for all end game bosses etc ? Also what are the best dagger enchantments ? here there's a lot of listed
"
XXLordArthasXX a écrit :
hello fellow herald blade elementalists. In end game do you prefer having life leech or damage on your amulet ? I'm not sure what to prefer. Is warlords mark enough for all end game bosses etc ? Also what are the best dagger enchantments ? here there's a lot of listed

- I went for damage, and an instant life pot for emergencies.
- Warlord's mark is sufficient. That said, adding a second curse is definitely nice to have. Especially as curses on bosses were buffed for 3.6.
- Dagger enchantments? Do you mean affixes? I look for global crit multiplier, spell damage, and gain % of physical damage as extra fire / cold / lightning damage. Anything I can get on top of that is pure bonus. I haven't messed around with path of building to see which affixes are actually more important - the DPS output with even average weapons is pushing a million shaper DPS, so why worry? This isn't a build that you'll need to min/max.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires