[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Skilltree not updated, still on the old tree!
"
DeadlyLil a écrit :
Skilltree not updated, still on the old tree!
He posted a link to the new tree at the top of post #1...
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Yeah saw it but I still get the old skill tree and not how the current one look like.
Please check around Fangs of the Viper, completely different there. The layout ingame is not the same as in the latest PoB update on this guide.
"
DeadlyLil a écrit :
Please check around Fangs of the Viper, completely different there. The layout ingame is not the same as in the latest PoB update on this guide.

Its easy to rework it by urself, and it takes same amount of points.
Did anyone try Intensify Support? According to this Rory's comment, BV can snapshot More Area Damage Multiplier up to 64% with 4 Intensify stacks, until you cast again. Which means that remaining BVs keep dealing 64% more dmg even after you move and Intensify buff wear off. It may sound a bit clunky to manage stacks, but you can also utilize "Increased AoE(range) mode" for clearing (similar to classic Conc/IncAoE gem swapping, without swapping).
I'm currently playing other skills so couldn't really confirm how it works, sorry if this is completely wrong.
Dernière édition par rootbef, le 9 mars 2019 17:07:56
Hey Hey, im super confused, why do we take 2times warlords mark (boots/gloves) or did i get something wrong? by the way, i was take a look into your character, and its kinda different as in here, why? ^^
Dernière édition par Origami89, le 14 mars 2019 21:48:05
Hey there,

what you guys think about the new "Circle of Regret" with the modifier
"x% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder".

Ist it as good as I think with Inpulsa or is it a trap?
"
Origami89 a écrit :
Hey Hey, im super confused, why do we take 2times warlords mark (boots/gloves) or did i get something wrong? by the way, i was take a look into your character, and its kinda different as in here, why? ^^

The Question is answered in the guide :)

"
This setup serves two purposes: it triggers Immortal Call to prevent all physical damage for the duration, and also casts the Warlord's Mark curse. The latter is required in single target situations (bosses) where the curse cannot be applied by the herald.
"
Sefarian a écrit :
Hey there,

what you guys think about the new "Circle of Regret" with the modifier
"x% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Herald of Thunder".

Ist it as good as I think with Inpulsa or is it a trap?

Lose too much utility and damage by sacrificing Mark of Shaper + Elder Ring combo. If it was an amulet slot i would see it better but too bad its a ring slot

I am playing back BV this league, so there some new synthesis items i would be trying out and see how well it goes. One of the synthesized item interest me is the Convert X damage implicit on glove.

For now it is confirmed a bug that implicit will block out explicit. So until then we have to use Hrimsorrow

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires