[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
ioioio94 a écrit :
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
namkro a écrit :
Can this build do Uber elder or no? or do you need insane gears(corrupted chests / mirror weaps etc)

i haven't tried uber elder yet, but i believe it is viable without mirror gears.

Great build, i did uber elder with it and my gear is nothing fantastic (i would say notable is only 6l inpulsa's and shaper ring), failed one set and done on the second set with 2 portals remaining (first set was me being bad)
is what i got from it.
For anyone interested on my gear, i got only 1 char in the league.

I just killed it on the last portal with 5200 hp and no MoM.. Are you using Conc? I had to switch to spell echo after 2 deaths. this build gotta be the worst for this, having to stand still every few sec. warlord mark also dont work on them, do you switch to bereks ring for leech?
"
m0000o a écrit :
How does the "non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage" mod compare to the shaper "physical damage as extra x element"?

1% non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage = 2% physical damage as extra x element
Hi Guys

RandomnoeGavno lvl 88 hc
My gear atm
Spoiler

I wanna pick up acrobatics, so I considering to unallocate the templars side starting from aoe nodes, and make smth like this(lvl 89 tree)
https://i.gyazo.com/dfd04d4d4de6c779d3c0029a18e20804.jpg

My current dps is ~350k and I ll lose about 60k with acrobatics.
HP almost the same, but with more defence via acrobatics
I plan to drop aoe nods, so should I start using Zeel,s Amplifier?
And looks like I should change my starkonja's head to random hp/res/possible strength helmet

Any advices?
Thanks for the build! Your work is awesome! Im in love with this build mate.

I am kinda noob, can you suggest me weapon upgrade, im using divinarius and doryiani's right now. Would be nice if you, or someone here could find me some solid weapon on poe.trade and link me, budget 50-100 chaos. Thanks.

Any help is appriciated! :)
Hi Guys, I really enjoy the build it is really smooth at lvl66 only trouble I sometimes have is caused by the lack of chaos resistance. Does this build has any solution for chaos res? I haven't seen it mentioned on gears section nor the skill tree section. Am I missing smg?
First league I ever finished all acts and started mapping and I'm really enjoying the build. I'm level 79 now and I'm "capped" at 101 points. I only have 3.5k hp, tho I'm lacking quite alot on gear still. Anyone have a good route to continue the passives tree? Asking since I don't want to fuck up any potential other nodes that might be good while getting to more HP nodes.

Thanks in advance. Best regards Hexxagon.
"
NikolaALAMUT94 a écrit :
Thanks for the build! Your work is awesome! Im in love with this build mate.

I am kinda noob, can you suggest me weapon upgrade, im using divinarius and doryiani's right now. Would be nice if you, or someone here could find me some solid weapon on poe.trade and link me, budget 50-100 chaos. Thanks.

Any help is appriciated! :)

a weapon with the tier2 gain physical damage of an element and a spell dmg roll/craft should be pretty cheap and an upgrade over a divinarius. a dagger or sceptre is fine

http://poe.trade/search/aanosikarigase

you can add more spell dmg, crit multi, added dmg to spells or another added physical as elemental for a bigger budget
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 7 juin 2018 08:54:37

Are these items good enough or do i need to change something? If so what should i change?
"
benjirogenji a écrit :
Hi Guys, I really enjoy the build it is really smooth at lvl66 only trouble I sometimes have is caused by the lack of chaos resistance. Does this build has any solution for chaos res? I haven't seen it mentioned on gears section nor the skill tree section. Am I missing smg?

"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Quizz a écrit :
Are you finding your herald of ice + ice bite isn't killing often enough to generate frenzy charges reliably? I seem to not have them up most of the time.

Inpulsa seems to steal HoI kills.

If you are willing to experiment, try the following combo: HoT-HoI-Onslaught-IceBite (this may work better if you use Innervate as your sixth BV link).

Or just use Ice Bite instead of Hypothermia in your BV setup for mapping.

Had a chance to try out HoT-HoI-Onslaught-IceBite, and Inpulsa still seems to be stealing all the kills, so this just seems like a waste of reserved mana at the moment, even with culling strike suppport. I'm going to look into more efficient uses for the 4 sockets there, swapping in cwdt with my golem is the first that comes to mind.

Replacing Hypothermia with Ice Bite definitely did the trick thought, definitely don't need hypothermia for map clearing.

Thanks for the tips!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires