[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Can someone explain why we are not using spell echo for 20 BV charges? I can only get 10 without it
Greetings! First of all I'm a quite new player (played only in the previous league) and using this guide I'm having a blast. I just want to ask: Why use controlled destruction with +crit chance? There must be an interaction I'm not getting >.<

Thanks in advance!
"
MrProtoX a écrit :
Can someone explain why we are not using spell echo for 20 BV charges? I can only get 10 without it

They changed BV with the 3.3 update, max charges is now 10
"
glaxxon a écrit :
"
MrProtoX a écrit :

They changed BV with the 3.3 update, max charges is now 10

I see thanks
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Esspay a écrit :
"
fatkiwi95 a écrit :
I'm thinking about removing the Profane Chemistry cluster and moving into the Purity of Flesh cluster above Light of Divinity for the extra Chaos Resistance in Incursions. How do people feel about that? I don't know exactly how crucial the life recovery from flasks are

i never specced into that to begin with. no offense to the build maker but i dont find profane chimstry worth getting.

this could be a thing of preference, but seething divine life flask gives 1.5k hp *instantly* with that cluster. saved me countless times.

Thats fair all preference :) not saying its bad.

this SSF luck tho is getting out of hand.

Time to super corrupt one if not both unless the first one bricks.
Dernière édition par Esspay, le 6 juin 2018 21:26:08
I hate you :D Well, I'm only 573 Fusings into my 2nd Inpulsa's, so nothing to complain about so far.
I nother news, I just killed Eradicator in a T13 map on a 5-link. It was close and I had to port for flasks once, but the damage of this build is just silly. Other Guardians were easy. You know what's annoying? Guardians in T11-13 maps and Elder in T10. That should not be possible -_-
Also did some currupted red maps including T15 today. No problem there. Accidently got a Vaal Temple and Trio rekt me unfortunately. The map had extra damage though and I don't know the fight that well.

Maybe I can just buy a 6-link soon though because I found this today. Too bad Claws are kinda OP:
"
SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ a écrit :
I just want to ask: Why use controlled destruction with +crit chance? There must be an interaction I'm not getting >.<

100% reduced ciritical strike chance is subtracted from your increased crit chance. See the formula here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike#Critical_strike_chance
In my case, my BV crit chance goes from 53% to 45% in return for a massive more damage multiplier. Definitely worth using.
Dernière édition par Guenselmann, le 6 juin 2018 22:08:40
Hey guys, what flasks are yall using? I'm full magic find farming burial chambers right now. Want to know if I could make any better decisions, also if there are better versions of the flasks I have, I got exalts to spend before I farm headhunter.

"
FrostyBiscuits a écrit :
Hey guys, what flasks are yall using? I'm full magic find farming burial chambers right now. Want to know if I could make any better decisions, also if there are better versions of the flasks I have, I got exalts to spend before I farm headhunter.

To go as fast as possible, you want this:

If you don't get Onslaught elsewhere, get a Silver Flask. Also upgrade your life flask:

Basically all your flasks can be improved (quality, better affixes)
what do you guys think about Divinarius + doryani's catalyst for T15 ( maybe guardians )? cause shaper double phys + good stats are way too much expensive ^^

And i ask again, does LGOH works with BV ?
Dernière édition par reeld, le 7 juin 2018 04:42:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires