[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
DoktorDuck a écrit :
About to respec into this build, any insight on which chest to go with?

Guide showcases a lot of good options
But in short,

- Bronn's 4R/1G/1B will provide the largest DPS boost out of any chest.
- 20% more AOE radius, great clear speed, comes with all resist and decent life. You can run with 5L.
- Loreweave is the perfect chest for Elemental Overload skill tree.

Dernière édition par illuminate89, le 26 juin 2019 18:00:18
"
illuminate89 a écrit :
"
RaPsKa a écrit :
"
illuminate89 a écrit :
Uber elder down and been farming maps for a week or so now.

Super happy with the build thanks mate! Made a range of changes and thought I'd add some of my own experiences on what worked for me.

Uber elder is difficult with this build - of course with enough investment you can kill it but expect to die a lot. I was close to 6k health at the time with different gear setup (current gear is my 'MF' version for low map).

This build is great thanks. I have also attempted UE twice now and failed due to me not knowing the fight well enough and and a bit of unluckiness but it is doable for sure (had them both down to a sliver with no ports left:( my gear)Minotaur reks me but all other guardians are easy. Not sure if I should change my flask set up for UE or any gear changes.

Hi RaP, I failed like 4-5 times haha it is quite natural although I was on a Tabula at the time and much worse gear. Unfortunately UE drop sucked and it didn't help me gear up any further :)

Few things that worked very well for me:
- Pantheon: Soul of lunaris with all captured bosses works very well esp as projectiles hurt a lot in that fight.
- Switch our flammability with enfeeble, it does help esp if you feel squishy and I believe from your gear your dps should be fine
- Lion's roar is good for bossing and a huge dps boost, it has the same armour buff as your basalt but would require you move your 'staunching' affix to your healing pot (this should be the preferred/case nearly always anyway)

I think other than that it is just focusing on the fight itself and learning each mechanic.
Thanks heaps was thinking switching to Lion's roar will do. Not going to give up trying to beat UE!
Question im doing your build for cyclone but for beserker. Why use Warbringer on acendency if no warcry gems are used?
"
Jdorty a écrit :

I'm still having trouble deciding which to use for Endurance Charges. I've tried Melee Stun, Charging Offensive, and Disciple of the Unyielding. None of them seem great at keeping more than a charge, maybe two, at a time. I don't want to be leaping around mid fight for the stun, I'd rather be Cycloning, so I usually would be a charge or two as I travel, but that gets used pretty quickly with CWDT at level 1 with IC. Currently, I'm using Charging Offensive, and at least that can get charges during certain boss fights and for higher tier maps, but I never see more than 1-2 charges at a time and often no charges. Disciple of the Unyielding and The Red Dream seem to be the best choices for when there are mobs around; Monoliths, Timeless Conflict, etc. but would certainly be useless during Shaper, Elder, Guardians and such.

Two socket Tombfist with Elemental Weakness is VERY expensive. I'm sure it is the best choice, but I'm not sure which is better between the extra socket, or Elemental Weakness on Hit. I went with 1 abssal socket and Elemental Weakness implicit. It does leave me with one gem slot I'm not entirely sure what to do with. Currently just running Empower on a couple of my mana reserve abilities.

Only Juggernaut will have consistent uptime when it comes to endurance charges. For end game boss fights, avoiding attacks tend to work better than keeping endurance charges. Key is never stay at the same spot for too long and don't backtrack in a fight. You will want to go around to re-engage in a fight.

Without Elemental Weakness corruption on Tombfist, it will still be very good cos of the 10% more damage intimidate brings.

"
Voidurai a écrit :
Just curious, is there any Life gain on hit factored into the build anywhere? if not, do you think it would be plausible? for example even like 30 Life Gained On Hit could probably help us quite a bit with how often Cyclone and Molten attacks Burst procs

This could potentially allow you to run No-Leech maps or just have additional tankiness. Furthermore, I
think LGOH is also boosted by Ramakoa’s increased health recovery.

LGOH is good to have but not necessary.

For no-leech maps, I would rather just reroll them. Save the trouble. ;)

"
LordZero a écrit :
Great guide, using it so far in the league.
Question - except for flask, is there a way to be immune to freeze in this build without relying on it? Seem to get killed once i get frozen and it's annoying me

You can craft "Cannot be frozen" on boots.

"
Bezmageddon a écrit :
Hey just wondering the build im running uses ele focus in both chest and weapon yet yours doesnt im bit confused which is better combustion seems better then ele focus can you explain?

I believe you are looking at gems in the gears. They are mostly outdated and I probably should remove all gems in there as it is confusing new players. :)

Check out the actual setup in gems setup section. Those are the gems you want to use.

"
illuminate89 a écrit :
Uber elder down and been farming maps for a week or so now.

Super happy with the build thanks mate! Made a range of changes and thought I'd add some of my own experiences on what worked for me.

Uber elder is difficult with this build - of course with enough investment you can kill it but expect to die a lot. I was close to 6k health at the time with different gear setup (current gear is my 'MF' version for low map).

Got SUPER lucky and sniped my 6L Bronn (4R 1G 1B) for 4ex. I sunk around 4 exalts in chromatics into my other 6L Bronn prior and had no luck with my best being 3R/2G/1B). I also tried 3 vorici white socket encounters with no better than one white socket. Take what you will from this, it's probably bad luck on my part , but still.

Now I'm currently farming low tier maps (current character gear). Notes:

- Made ~15ex in 2-3 days averaging around 3 hours per day
- glacier / alleyways are amazing for legion farming
- prioritise melee/weapon range at low tiers as the AOE it provides is amazing in combination with Pulverise
- city square and burial are great options too

Any questions just ask!!!

P.s. I know it can be done faster BUT cyclone is just mad fun to play with and will be using this currency to fuel my next character (likely TS MF)

Congrats to the Uber Elder kill. :)

For those players who want to get 4R1B1G on your Bronn, I have updated the gems section on how to obtain that with ease.

Use 3R bench crafting if you want to get 4R1B1G on your Bronn.

"
RaPsKa a écrit :

This build is great thanks. I have also attempted UE twice now and failed due to me not knowing the fight well enough and and a bit of unluckiness but it is doable for sure (had them both down to a sliver with no ports left:( my gear)Minotaur reks me but all other guardians are easy. Not sure if I should change my flask set up for UE or any gear changes.
Spoiler

@illuminate89 gave really good advice there so read up what he wrote.

I would also recommend getting anti-bleed on your life flask as bleed and heal works better together.

For anti-freeze, you can roll it either in your Basalt or Quicksilver flask.

For Basalt flask, you will want to roll "reduced charges" so that you can have at least 2 pops per full charge.

You can also try using mapping gems setup + Berserk for Uber Elder. Popping Berserk at the right time can instant phase Shaper and/or Elder.

"
roboqrt a écrit :
Hey kira,

thx for answering so frequently! I saved 6 ex and am wondering on what I should spend them to improve my Chieftain optimally.

My profile should be public now.

Thanks in advance!

Probably Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets would be the next upgrade for you. :)

"
Wrathch1ld a écrit :
Question im doing your build for cyclone but for beserker. Why use Warbringer on acendency if no warcry gems are used?

You have to use Enduring Warcry gem if you go Berserker. Thus the pick on Warbringer + Battle Cry. :)
Ahh thx man what should i link to it?

Well i did it guys first Uber elder kill ever. Great build so strong. GL all! have a nice day
Hi i got like 5 ex and i was wondering what do i get for my next upgrade can you check my profile and see what i need to upgrade please ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zhigalin.reg.37/characters

Thank you.
i just defeated the uber elder but i died alot becasue of my mistakes ;/ and in my last portal i killed the uber elder but... i died with him lol thx kira for this amazing build
Hey thanks for the build :)

Can someone look at my char please, i'm having troubles on red maps with Survivability. I really would like to kill UE before the end of league, i started on synthesis.

Thank you
"
RaPsKa a écrit :

Well i did it guys first Uber elder kill ever. Great build so strong. GL all! have a nice day

That is awesome mate, well done! How many more tries/deaths after the changes?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires