[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

what would be the cheapest setup combination for this build? i only have 10c at the moment. have a trapper in the meantime to do maps
"
poesellouttotencent a écrit :
what would be the cheapest setup combination for this build? i only have 10c at the moment. have a trapper in the meantime to do maps

A Ngamahu axe and Tabula.
First of all, great build and guide!:) Cyclone feels great to use :D

But I have one thing I would like to share. When I was reading through the thread, I noticed that couple of comments are related to the farming Uber Lab with this build. I know it's viable but in my opinion is better, more efficient and comfortable to do particular uber lab build (THICC Jugg e.g.).

I dont wanna be rude or mean but that's just my opinion and I really like the build:)
Hello again, wanted to ask you, what should I do when I wanna run 1 more curse with Windscream?
When I tried it, I have almost all mana reserved and I couldnt use other spells. :)
"
First of all, great build and guide!:) Cyclone feels great to use :D

But I have one thing I would like to share. When I was reading through the thread, I noticed that couple of comments are related to the farming Uber Lab with this build. I know it's viable but in my opinion is better, more efficient and comfortable to do particular uber lab build (THICC Jugg e.g.).

I dont wanna be rude or mean but that's just my opinion and I really like the build:)

Jugg is definitely very good for Lab running but for players who are playing this build and want to run Uber labs, this build has a setup for it. It don't make sense to change ascendancy just so you can do uber Lab right? ;)

"
Hello again, wanted to ask you, what should I do when I wanna run 1 more curse with Windscream?
When I tried it, I have almost all mana reserved and I couldnt use other spells. :)

A few options:

• Enlighten 4 + Flammability + Enfeeble + Herald of Ash
  • Corrupted gloves with Enfeeble Curse on Hit

You can actually drop Flammability for Enfeeble. You will still have enough damage to clear content. :)
Hi, thx for your great work!

This Build 3,4 Viable?
"
simbula a écrit :
Hi, thx for your great work!

This Build 3,4 Viable?

Yes. Guide is updated for patch 3.4.

Herald of Purity is going to be a great addition for the build. It will provide more DPS on bosses.
You talked about herald of purity. Will you test it during the league if it's gonna be any good? And if it is good what skill would you replace for it?
what would be the optimal replacement for physical projectiles supp ?

Edited: nvm just noticed its still useful and a little buffed.
Dernière édition par Nagamon, le 1 sept. 2018 10:13:43
"
erixx123 a écrit :
You talked about herald of purity. Will you test it during the league if it's gonna be any good? And if it is good what skill would you replace for it?

I'd assume you'd replace it for herald of ash. It's the only thing that makes sense. Only chiming in because he isn't answering.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires