[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Ratedetar a écrit :
"
Dahhaka a écrit :
Need some feedback I find taking EO I loose dps. Probably my accuracy but besides the accuracy and colors on chest any suggestions?

Can't see your character so pretty much impossible to suggest anything.

Not sure why I was set to private it is fixed now.
"
Destructomonkey a écrit :
This is a really interesting build

Is there a reason for not spending 6 passives on getting 3 more endurance nodes? Especially if you take the Tawhoa/Ramako ascendancy route?

For UberLab skill tree, you do go for the endurance charges. :)

"
Dahhaka a écrit :

Not sure why I was set to private it is fixed now.

Looking at your profile, your accuracy is too low for EO skill tree. You will want your chance to hit to be at 90%.

I see that you are using Faster Attack and Accuracy gems in your chest setup. This greatly reduces your damage.

I recommend you to follow the gems setup shown in the guide for chest 6L. 3R2B1G provide the highest damage output.

For accuracy, aim for at least 600 on gears (2 x rings). 900 accuracy should get you to 90% hit chance (amulet, abyssal jewels).
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 10 juil. 2018 11:55:55
Hey there , i been following this build and i'm currently 92 (RT version) going for full atlas bonus.
No problem crushing Rippy red maps / Elder / Atziri or anything just a quick question , i feel like the endurance charge on burning enemy is situational againts bosses that don't generate adds ,should i respec in to the Totem nodes for Shaper?

Maybe swap the AW for a Scorching Ray totem?

Dernière édition par kazzo92, le 11 juil. 2018 09:16:03
"
kazzo92 a écrit :
Hey there , i been following this build and i'm currently 92 (RT version) going for full atlas bonus.
No problem crushing Rippy red maps / Elder / Atziri or anything just a quick question , i feel like the endurance charge on burning enemy is situational againts bosses that don't generate adds ,should i respec in to the Totem nodes for Shaper?

Maybe swap the AW for a Scorching Ray totem?

Spoiler

Endurance charges are more for mapping and leveling up where as Tukohama is very good against end game boss like Shaper.

Definitely stick to Ancestral Warchief since it buffs your damage and also apply Culling Strike.
Does the corruption socketed gems are supported by leve 10 fortify works on this axe?
Darkness beyond blackest pitch
Deeper than the deepest night
"
Mesercus a écrit :
Does the corruption socketed gems are supported by leve 10 fortify works on this axe?

No. Fortify is not applied since Molten Burst is triggered by Cyclone.
Thanks for the build, lots of fun at lvl 74 yet. Using the variation with Cast on Melee Kill Cremation. Another funny variant i found is using Cast on Melee Kill -> Flame Dash. Like a firey Flicker Strike. Not sure about the damage but it looks awesome :D
Hey guys I'm Looking for a build to complete the challenges and make some U-Lab.

Have something around 20ex to spend in that build.

With that currency i can reach a lvl where I'll be able to face tank U-Lab? I suck agains traps and izaro
Hey man, very nice build! lvl 65 atm and loving it. Have some questions:
I'm using the elemental overload tree but without vaal pact.

Is Vaal pact necessary? I have lots of regen because of the ascendancy skills and some tree nodes, also good leech.

Also, I'm using starkonja's. Do i need to ues Ice golem instead of Lightning? (starkonja's already give 25% crit chance)

thanks!
Dernière édition par eldershaperinf, le 15 juil. 2018 01:25:53
"
Temudschin81 a écrit :
Thanks for the build, lots of fun at lvl 74 yet. Using the variation with Cast on Melee Kill Cremation. Another funny variant i found is using Cast on Melee Kill -> Flame Dash. Like a firey Flicker Strike. Not sure about the damage but it looks awesome :D

Flash Dash with CoMK does sound fun. :)

"
gokudin a écrit :
Hey guys I'm Looking for a build to complete the challenges and make some U-Lab.

Have something around 20ex to spend in that build.

With that currency i can reach a lvl where I'll be able to face tank U-Lab? I suck agains traps and izaro

With that currency, you will be able to clear all content playing as Chieftain. :)

For traps, have full endurance charges, anti bleed flask and you should do fine.

"
Salvatron a écrit :
Hey man, very nice build! lvl 65 atm and loving it. Have some questions:
I'm using the elemental overload tree but without vaal pact.

Is Vaal pact necessary? I have lots of regen because of the ascendancy skills and some tree nodes, also good leech.

Also, I'm using starkonja's. Do i need to ues Ice golem instead of Lightning? (starkonja's already give 25% crit chance)

thanks!

Vaal Pact is not necessary. I have killed Shaper running EO skill tree and without Vaal Pact.

Golem is optional. You can definitely drop it. If you want more consistent uptime for EO, 120% crit chance boots enchant is all you need.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires