[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

i have a problem.when i am fighting bosses and i want to dodge something i cant stop my cyclone.always take like 2-3 sec until i stop spinning and that actually killed me few times today.is that normal for cyclone skill?
"
SaltefandenDK a écrit :
This is my gear so far in BHC - Im kinda clueless to do from now on, im having a hard time sustaining mana, due to the two auras, Anger and HoF. Im in a really good spot dps wise and tankyness.

Any thoughts on how i can improve? Especially mana wise (I know a watcher's eye jewel would improve my setup)

https://pastebin.com/gtkQns0E

Your Herald of Ash is linked to Increased Duration which has a 140% multiplier.

Have your auras setup in this manner and you will have larger mana pool:
"
Blasphemy + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash

"
latterus14 a écrit :
Alright so I know my gear is currently trash but I'd love some advice on what I should prioritize first. I have about 5 ex to spend and here is my current gear.

edite: should also mention I have wise oak and am currently RT setup

Go for 6L Bronn as your next upgrade as it adds ~40% more damage to your Cyclone attack.

"
monoriee a écrit :
i have a problem.when i am fighting bosses and i want to dodge something i cant stop my cyclone.always take like 2-3 sec until i stop spinning and that actually killed me few times today.is that normal for cyclone skill?

Have your mouse cursor placed near your character when you use Cyclone. This will give you better control.

Cyclone mechanics in POE sucks when compared to other games out there as it will always move to the spot where your mouse cursor is when you execute the skill. It should really stop moving when you lift your finger off the skill.
"
Your Herald of Ash is linked to Increased Duration which has a 140% multiplier.

Have your auras setup in this manner and you will have larger mana pool:

Wow thanks bud, this really helped me out.
@kira1414

I have currently a 6-link Assassins Garb vs a 5-Link Bronn's Lithe.

Which is better.

Looking at Cyclone skill there is 5k DPS between 6-link vs. 5-Link.

5-Link is in Chieftain stash tab.
Dernière édition par jgundlach, le 10 mars 2018 18:12:47
"
jgundlach a écrit :
@kira1414

I have currently a 6-link Assassins Garb vs a 5-Link Bronn's Lithe.

Which is better.

Looking at Cyclone skill there is 5k DPS between 6-link vs. 5-Link.

5-Link is in Chieftain stash tab.

Looking at your 6L rare, the rolls on it aren't great so it doesn't really help you when it comes to survival. In your case, I would recommend you to use Bronn since it provides more mobility and attack speed.

If you have a well rolled rare 6L chest (e.g. with high life and good resistance), I would recommend you to stick to the 6L rare. The 6L will provide more toughness which is more important when you are leveling your character and you can still clear end game content with it.

If you want more damage for end game, you can switch to a 6L Bronn at a later time.

NOTE: It is possible to clear end game with 5L Bronn but it requires you to have good knowledge of end game boss fights.
Is this build better that your slayer? Runing slayer now and i thing about migrating to chieftain, will it do more dps ?
geting 3r 2b 1g on bronn is absolute nightmare.i used 1500 chroma orbs so far best i got was 2r 2b 2g :(

also do we need vall pack?i feel like i can sustain w/o it and the life geren helps a lot with the blood rage degen.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 11 mars 2018 08:32:48
Hello again Kira.

I've been using sunder till level 57 when I can afford a Ngamhu. After that been playing with Cylone and enjoyed every since. Im level 71 with really really awful gear atm. I've two question about gearing and ascendancy.

About gearing:

I want to buy the gears that I wont change any time soon, not necessary the best ones. The tought I've in my mind that I need to plan what I'll use on each slot. For example I was thinking to use Devoto as a helm, Bronn's as chest. After those 2 uniques I'll try to aim for stats you have stated on first page. The question I've in my is that does two uniques are great for both RT and EOverload ? Because when I can afford I want to re-roll for EOverload build. Want to gear according to EOverload so that I dont have to make a set twice, hence want to start on items that goes for both.

About Ascendacy:

I've been playing low tier maps now t3, which I can just go thru them with my Cyclone, not bothering with totem. I've Vaal Pact, if not I was planned to go for Tawhoa > Ramako but seening how much I'll have dead stat for that route, do you think it worths just for endurance charges and Fire res, I think not. I might also need the dps and survivalibility from totems on higher maps (Bosses or mobs), right ? Im guessing that " Offensive " route you stated will serve better for Vaal Pact + Elemental Overload (Even RT), dont you think ?

Thanks again :)
"
monoriee a écrit :
geting 3r 2b 1g on bronn is absolute nightmare.i used 1500 chroma orbs so far best i got was 2r 2b 2g :(

also do we need vall pack?i feel like i can sustain w/o it and the life geren helps a lot with the blood rage degen.

5 off colors is hideously hard. The least awful way to do it is Vorici 1R1B; but even there the average (mean) is 212 tries (>3k chrome). The 0.47% chance means you've got a 50% chance for every 147 attempts, and a 6% chance of not succeeding after 600 tries (9k chromes).

with 2, 2, and 2 still averaging almost 300 chromes per attempt, you might be best off not even trying for 5 off unless you can afford 2 6 links, wear 1 at 2,2,2 and treat the second as a huge moneypit.

Vorici calculator: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Dernière édition par Summoner, le 11 mars 2018 10:53:44
"
totalover a écrit :
Is this build better that your slayer? Runing slayer now and i thing about migrating to chieftain, will it do more dps ?

I have updated the FAQ. Check it out. :)

"
monoriee a écrit :

I prefer to use 2R1B to roll a 6L Bronn as if you land on 3B2R1G, it still do more damage than 2B2R2G.

If you are running Uber lab skill tree and ascendancy, you can drop Vaal Pact.

If you are following the damage oriented ascendancy, you will want to pick up Vaal Pact.

Blood Rage is optional. I didn't use it when I go for Shaper. :)

"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Hello again Kira.

I've been using sunder till level 57 when I can afford a Ngamhu. After that been playing with Cylone and enjoyed every since. Im level 71 with really really awful gear atm. I've two question about gearing and ascendancy.

About gearing:

I want to buy the gears that I wont change any time soon, not necessary the best ones. The tought I've in my mind that I need to plan what I'll use on each slot. For example I was thinking to use Devoto as a helm, Bronn's as chest. After those 2 uniques I'll try to aim for stats you have stated on first page. The question I've in my is that does two uniques are great for both RT and EOverload ? Because when I can afford I want to re-roll for EOverload build. Want to gear according to EOverload so that I dont have to make a set twice, hence want to start on items that goes for both.

About Ascendacy:

I've been playing low tier maps now t3, which I can just go thru them with my Cyclone, not bothering with totem. I've Vaal Pact, if not I was planned to go for Tawhoa > Ramako but seening how much I'll have dead stat for that route, do you think it worths just for endurance charges and Fire res, I think not. I might also need the dps and survivalibility from totems on higher maps (Bosses or mobs), right ? Im guessing that " Offensive " route you stated will serve better for Vaal Pact + Elemental Overload (Even RT), dont you think ?

Thanks again :)

Devoto and Bronn are both end game gears. And as the league progresses, Devoto will cost around 1 to 3 chaos so you don't have to worry about that particular slot.

For EO setup, Starkonja is better because it provides 25% crit chance too which is very useful. This too, is very cheap and should not cost you more than 40 chaos with 40% Cyclone damage enchantment.

The offensive route is served better with Vaal Pact so that will be the end game evolution if you want to go EO.

Personally, I prefer offensive setup. The totem will also act as decoy which is really good when fighting against boss.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires