[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
KUSA86 a écrit :
Why do you use chance to ignite on weapon if elemental focus deals more damage?

I don't understand it, my ignite does 1,7k dps (on pob). Am I missing some synergy?

Chance to Ignite on the axe helps to finish off mobs that didn't get killed when you cyclone through them the first time round.

From WIKI:
"
The base duration of ignite is 4 seconds. The burning damage over time is 40% of the base damage of the hit of fire damage, per second. Therefore, over the base duration the target will take 160% of the base damage dealt.

Separate applications of ignite do not stack cumulatively. Each ignite effect remains present on the target until it runs its course, but only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.[3] For example, assume an enemy is inflicted with ignite for 100 damage per second, then after 2 seconds it is inflicted with ignite for 50 damage per second. The outcome will be 400 damage over 4 seconds followed by 100 damage over 2 seconds.

"
enisan12 a écrit :
question what if now with the fact that we get 50% physical to fire from chieftain we will add avatar of fire we can replace the axe to something better no as for physical dmg there are better no?

Molten Burst contributes around 30% of your total damage when you have end game gears. You will probably need a physical axe that has at least 30% more pDPS (~550 pDPS) than Ngamahu to be on-par with it.

P.S. With average gears, Molten Burst contributes around 50% to 70% of your total damage.

"
Beskaius a écrit :
ok i mean in this league i see u don't play a chief now

I don't play this build in Bestiary because I only play SSF leagues. Ngamahu's Flame have to drop for me in SSF league in order for me to play the build. :)

This build is created using my SSF Standard gears for patch 3.2:

My SSF Chieftain EO Gears

"
Jakkaliciousness a écrit :
So i have been really enjoying abyss league with your Slayer Cyclone and started this league with a RF Juggernaut.

Sice im getting bored and was able to get my hands on a decent Ngamahus , i was thinking about rerolling.

I dont want to restart from scratch since im already lvl 90 and was wondering if a Juggernaut could be a viable alternative.

Was thinking about Getting Avatar of Fire and not getting VaalPact and instead using a Kaoms Way to get a shit ton of life reg with 6-7 Endurance charges.

Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

Using Juggernaut will mean you need to use Xoph's Blood for Avatar of Fire + Covered in Ash. You can also pick Avatar of Fire from the skill tree but you will lose damage buff from Covered in Ash.

Juggernaut without Xoph's Blood: Chieftain does ~35% more damage

Juggernaut with Xoph's Blood: Chieftain does ~20% more damage

I would recommend you to re-spec to Chieftain if you want to play this build. The damage difference is pretty large and not to mention the cost of gearing is relatively lower since you do not need Xoph's Blood at all.

"
Can someone tell me the point of leap slam it doesent do any good linked to the totem so is it just for movement?

Just for movement. :)
"
Buiaka a écrit :
"
Summoner a écrit :
"
Buiaka a écrit :
Thoughts on the wildfire jewel?

If using molten strike you want 2 of them.

Is molten strike better for bosses compared to cyclone? Let's say Uber lab farm

I can't speak to uber lab directly, not having done it yet; I am trying molten strike though. It does more damage, but especially with multi-strike can potentially lock you in place for too long to avoid a 1 shot.

With both in 4 links, mostly 17/0 gems, a 5s ngamahus, and no DPS on my gear molten strike feels good for boss killing in white maps. Cyclone feels a bit disappointing, I suspect with the time spent in place spamming molten strike it's actually just as fast, but especially with occasionally having to back up and limited AOE cyclone doesn't feel that great and I periodically am switching back to the former even for general clearing.

It's still early for me to judge though. I need more levelled gems, better gear, and more points in my tree before making any decisions (NTM enough currency to upgrade to a 5/6 link chest before it really amtters).
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hi.

Is it viable as a Uber lab farmer to run as Jug or am I gimping myself?

Cheers

HC btw
Dernière édition par B3NNYNZ, le 9 mars 2018 00:17:54
"
B3NNYNZ a écrit :
Hi.

Is it viable as a Uber lab farmer to run as Jug or am I gimping myself?

Cheers

HC btw

Running the build as Jugg gimp yourself too much. You will definitely want to run it as Chieftain.

You can just pick the Uber lab skill tree and follow the Uber lab gems setup if you want to run the build as Uber lab farmer.
I am running the non vaal pact RT chieftan version of this build. My links are a little messed up at the moment but I wanted to make sure with that tree if I should be running chance to ignite or ele focus on my weapon. Current links for detail.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Chance to Ignite on the axe helps to finish off mobs that didn't get killed when you cyclone through them the first time round.

So on bosses it is better to use Elemental Focus?
"
latterus14 a écrit :
I am running the non vaal pact RT chieftan version of this build. My links are a little messed up at the moment but I wanted to make sure with that tree if I should be running chance to ignite or ele focus on my weapon. Current links for detail.

"
KUSA86 a écrit :

So on bosses it is better to use Elemental Focus?

I always run Chance to Ignite on Ngamahu. The damage difference isn't huge but if you so prefer, you can swap Chance to Ignite for Elemental Focus.
This is my gear so far in BHC - Im kinda clueless to do from now on, im having a hard time sustaining mana, due to the two auras, Anger and HoF. Im in a really good spot dps wise and tankyness.

Any thoughts on how i can improve? Especially mana wise (I know a watcher's eye jewel would improve my setup)

https://pastebin.com/gtkQns0E
Dernière édition par SaltefandenDK, le 9 mars 2018 16:21:54
"
SaltefandenDK a écrit :
This is my gear so far in BHC - Im kinda clueless to do from now on, im having a hard time sustaining mana, due to the two auras, Anger and HoF. Im in a really good spot dps wise and tankyness.

Any thoughts on how i can improve? Especially mana wise (I know a watcher's eye jewel would improve my setup)

https://pastebin.com/gtkQns0E

Get one or two +2 mana gain on hit jewels, thats solves the problem.

Alright so I know my gear is currently trash but I'd love some advice on what I should prioritize first. I have about 5 ex to spend and here is my current gear.

edite: should also mention I have wise oak and am currently RT setup
Dernière édition par latterus14, le 9 mars 2018 17:54:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires