A Quick Note About Nets

Can a player level up without dealing with beast netting?
"
lobsta21 a écrit :
Can a player level up without dealing with beast netting?

sure, dont throw nets and simple kill+loot that rare creeps
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Since there are multiple types of pokeballs there should be multiple types of nets. Makes sense to me, right?
Thanks for post!And could you translate into Russian this post?pls
"
cipher_nemo a écrit :
"
Icemasta a écrit :
Can we just get 2 net slots? I absolutely hate having to deal with inventory in combat.

EDIT: Looks like Chris addressed this, as we'll have an skill for nets to add to our action bar.

He did not address this at all, I literally quoted his post. If you have T9 net equipped, and encounter a rare beast, you then have to open inventory, right-click your T10 net, resume combat, and then after the fight, not forget to switch back to T9 Nets otherwise you're gonna start wasting your precious net.

By Chris' very own explanation, you'll need to fiddle with inventory in combat to switch tiers of nets, which is really fucking backward and will be a serious pain in the ass for console players.
"
CloudSixtyNyne a écrit :
Since there are multiple types of pokeballs there should be multiple types of nets. Makes sense to me, right?

since people can be born retarded there should be a chance your chars get downsyndrome on creation and so he can only use unlinked heavystrike, makes sense to you, right?
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
"
Icemasta a écrit :
He did not address this at all, I literally quoted his post. If you have T9 net equipped, and encounter a rare beast, you then have to open inventory, right-click your T10 net, resume combat, and then after the fight, not forget to switch back to T9 Nets otherwise you're gonna start wasting your precious net.

By Chris' very own explanation, you'll need to fiddle with inventory in combat to switch tiers of nets, which is really fucking backward and will be a serious pain in the ass for console players.

What part of Chris's statement didn't you understand? You don't need to do this while in combat. You choose your net ahead of time. You set the nets you want to use first, then when you're in combat you use the skill to cast that net. No need to go into inventory during combat, as Chris stated...
"
Chris a écrit :
You don't need to click on a net item in your inventory each time you want to capture a Beast. You use the globally-available net skill, which has its own bindable hotkey so that it doesn't take up a skill slot. You only need to click a net item when you want to change what type of net you're capturing Beasts with.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo a écrit :
"
Icemasta a écrit :

What part of Chris's statement didn't you understand? You don't need to do this while in combat. You choose your net ahead of time. You set the nets you want to use first, then when you're in combat you use the skill to cast that net. No need to go into inventory during combat, as Chris stated...
"
Chris a écrit :
You don't need to click on a net item in your inventory each time you want to capture a Beast. You use the globally-available net skill, which has its own bindable hotkey so that it doesn't take up a skill slot. You only need to click a net item when you want to change what type of net you're capturing Beasts with.

What part of my problem don't you understand? Chris refers that 2 tiers of net will be relevant at all time, one higher and one lower.

"
For people playing high yellow/red maps in the end-game, there are also essentially two tiers of nets - tiers nine and ten. Tier nine nets are the bread and butter of most of your Beast captures, and tier ten nets are saved for special occasions.
You only need to click a net item when you want to change what type of net you're capturing Beasts with.

So whenever you encounter a special occasion, like modded rare beasts and what not, you'll need to change net tier, which means accessing the inventory, most likely in combat, to equip the proper tier.

That's why I asked if it's possible to have 2 net slots, one for upper tier and one for lower tier, that way we don't have to fuck with our inventory in the middle of combat because we just encountered a tougher beast we want to capture.

Dernière édition par Icemasta, le 23 févr. 2018 12:17:25
"
Chris a écrit :
When creating Bestiary, we set out to do something different. So many leagues in the last few years have been "while playing, you encounter a thing and then kill some monsters". Bestiary has some elements of that, but so much more. The Beastcrafting encounters have been balanced to offer very high risk and return, so you'll want to do them constantly throughout the game. The item rewards we have planned for Beastcrafting are very strong. As I mentioned in the FAQ, we'll be posting more information about them after the weekend!

While you wait, Bex has arranged to reveal four uniques over the weekend, including three Bestiary Uniques that you can receive from the end-game Spirit Beasts.

HYPEEEEEEEE

thank you Boss, can't wait!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
cipher_nemo a écrit :
"
Icemasta a écrit :

"
Chris a écrit :

You don't get it,right? You are running around with t9 nets binded with hotkey and suddenly a powerfull monster appears that requires t10 net to have more chances to capture it.
You have to switch to t10 nets,capture it,and then switch again to t9 nets so you don't waste those rare t10s on regular rare monsters.
That's what the guy is talking about.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires