"
Ryphe a écrit :
YYYYYYIKES

gotta catch'em all

LMAO hey there :p
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Seems a bit pointless, honestly. If only two tiers of nets are supposed to be relevant at any given time what was wrong with having just two tiers, normal and superior? Unless it's about some kind of technical shenanigans, I'd question it as a design choice because it's complicating things where there's no need for it, but if this is easier to do for whatever reason I won't be making a fuss, it isn't really a huge deal.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Seems bad. Make it two tiers, one for very rare high level stuff and one for lvl 1 up to everything besides the rare monsters.
That way it wont suck to pick up the nets on low level, less inventory clutter. People might want to keep some of the low tier nets now for leveling new characters.

Net tab on its way?
"
Kinjim a écrit :
I still feel like 10 nets is a huge amount.
"
raics a écrit :
Seems a bit pointless, honestly. If only two tiers of nets are supposed to be relevant at any given time what was wrong with having just two tiers, normal and superior?
"
fesru a écrit :
Seems bad. Make it two tiers, one for very rare high level stuff and one for lvl 1 up to everything besides the rare monsters.

While I agree, that to me 10 tiers seems excessive, it's probably not going to matter much when we're actually playing. During progression we'll be flying through those tiers. It's at end game where we'll probably be spending most of our time, and I assume that would be the last two tiers of nets. So again, I don't think this really matters much in the league.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"

While I agree, that to me 10 tiers seems excessive, it's probably not going to matter much when we're actually playing. During progression we'll be flying through those tiers. It's at end game where we'll probably be spending most of our time, and I assume that would be the last two tiers of nets. So again, I don't think this really matters much in the league.

For end game sure, I agree it won't matter much. So not a HUGE deal. Actually sorry everybody, especially GGG for perhaps being overly negative in my earlier comment.

I think it will be a bit annoying when leveling new characters though. Sure, you can prepare leveling gear before starting out the new character, but sometimes its nice to craft something on the fly with an essence for instance IMO. Just buy the best highest level base of the weapon you are using for instance with an essence. If there are 8 low tier nets and you need to use various it might get annoying.
But maybe we can just use tier 8-9 ones during that entire leveling process and not care about wasting since there will be plenty.
"
fesru a écrit :
I think it will be a bit annoying when leveling new characters though.

Yeah, it might be. :-) No argument there. We'll all be trying the new feature, so people will still use those lower tiers, and it won't be annoying at first.

But in terms of the long haul, if say Bestiary gets adopted to the core game, people can just skip over the nets and capturing beasts until end-game. Because it might get tedious, especially for those flying through progression. It's there to make crafting better during progression, but doesn't really define that much in the overall grind.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Less than 24 hours and 10 pages of comments! How can GGG possibly sift through all the trash to find that one post that if listened to, can keep 15% of your player base from bailing because they do not want to play Path of Pokemon? Many enjoy mindless and endless murdering of monsters.

With that in mind, I beg you, please, GGG implement a rating system on your forum so the good posts will rise to the top and the 100s of 'HYPE', ANSI art, and stupid sloth memes get hidden.
Dernière édition par Miacova, le 23 févr. 2018 21:08:01
One question I didn't see answered, and it's absolutely relevant to people's concerns about item overload:

Do higher-level nets have a level requirement? I can see no discernable advantage to giving them one, unlike flasks, so I will assume they do not.

But if they do, then you have created an artificially inflated inventory management task without any corresponding gain in gameplay depth, since that is the one thing that would compel players to save lower-level nets.
Wash your hands, Exile!
as someone who's partially limited physically the thought of yet another button required to play seems crappy but i suppose I'll adjust

already find it extremely build restricting

I only have 1 working arm. Can only put so many buttons on a mouse ;)
For people playing high yellow/red maps in the end-game, there are also essentially two tiers of nets - tiers nine and ten. Tier nine nets are the bread and butter of most of your Beast captures, and tier ten nets are saved for special occasions. These highest-tier nets are realistically the only ones with significant economic value.

In a fresh new league the aim is to get to act 10 as quickly as possible to start mapping to build an economy. From what I've read is you can SKIP acts 1 to 10 and go straight into owning a tier 9-10 net, why would anyone not do this?. If all powerful crafts come from mapping then why would anyone hover around in acts.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires