Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Hypeeeeeeee!!!!!
GGG,Seriously?? Hierophant?
Arcane Reverence!!!!!

it looks like Ranger on SPell Version, Immune Elemental and got AOE etc...

Super GG Templar class... and spell damage leech as life now i dont need Watchers eye bullshit...

Thanks GGG
"
twitticles a écrit :
Disregarding the changes, presenting this as videos where you simply hover over each of the nodes one at a time is really lousy. If you're strapped for time and can't do a video with voice-over talking about the changes, a single image as in the Bestiary announcement or something as simple as just text is significantly more suited for comparison and reflection.

GGG said (a few times) that this was a quick way to get the announcement out faster while they work on the actual 2d graphics etc for it as it was taking a while.
Aylemao
IGN->KungFuCleave
Cool to see every ascendancy gets its unique playstyle.
Any ideas if the skill tree's getting an updates too? I kinda liked when it used to get changes every league, we used to theorycraft alot more back then, even thought we've alot more tools now(hi PoB!)
Lost in the deep end.
Looks awesome.

Hierophant tri/quad totem FINALLY looks good. Was about time!

New assassin looks beautiful, 0% defensive options tho, but it's fine i guess because assassin is meant to have lots of damage and crit, ok!

Guardian I couldn't see any big changes, but I'm happy he still almost the same. In my opinion is a solid class both for HC or SC. Doesn't hurt keep him the same.

Again, very good job here. :)

PS: Slayer isn't broken, the problem is leech is dead after vaal pact nerf. Maybe you should fix vaal pact ( triple life leech rate instead of double ) instead of nerfing slayer once again.

You nerfed vaal pact so hard and placed it on duelist tree side, no wonder why there is only 1 single class in the game using vaal pact and he's slayer.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Dernière édition par imLuCaSsS, le 20 févr. 2018 22:03:22
Wait. Am I reading that correctly? Is GGG BUFFING weaker game elements to match stronger options instead of nerfing strong options into the ground??? Like this quote about potential Slayer rebalance:

"

An example is the Slayer, where his leech abilities are so strong relative to regular leech in the core game. We're discussing options like improving regular leech in the future so that his leech is not so powerful in comparison.

I'm liking this GGG! I hope it sticks around!
"
imLuCaSsS a écrit :
Looks awesome.

New assassin looks beautiful, 0% defensive options tho, but it's fine i guess because assassin is meant to have lots of damage and crit, ok!

Guardian I couldn't see any big changes, but I'm happy he still almost the same. In my opinion is a solid class both for HC or SC. Doesn't hurt keep him the same.

PS: Slayer isn't broken, the problem is leech is dead after vaal pact nerf. Maybe you should fix vaal pact ( triple life leech rate instead of double ) instead of nerfing slayer once again.

You nerfed vaal pact so hard and placed it on duelist tree side, no wonder why there is only 1 single class in the game using vaal pact and he's slayer.

0 defensive options? lets just ignore take no extra damage from crits(while only one nearby enemy) and no reflect damage from crits. Those are literally the 2 biggest killers for glass cannons. (bosses and reflect dmg)
"
KaseyM21 a écrit :
"
imLuCaSsS a écrit :
Looks awesome.

0 defensive options? lets just ignore take no extra damage from crits(while only one nearby enemy) and no reflect damage from crits. Those are literally the 2 biggest killers for glass cannons. (bosses and reflect dmg)

I actually skipped that part. Yes, that's a good def node.

Noob question: Does my golem walking around with me broke the "only nearby enemy"?

I'm always confused with this status. My golem is a allie.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Dernière édition par imLuCaSsS, le 20 févr. 2018 22:09:05
Wait you guys actually buffed the guardian... i guess you dont want HC to struggle with uber elder, just LL RF it while AFK. Thats fine too

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires