Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

So relieved you didn't further gut the assassin. Omg.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This is the buildup before GGG takes a fatty shit all over other classes?
Saved
Dernière édition par 60x7, le 20 févr. 2018 20:54:33
Nice to see the Assassin changes working nicely for the style it is. Guardian...surprised at the buff it got, but won't complain about it. Hierophant got a complete rework that it needed and I like the line with Arcane Surge and the like...can give options to those who might not want to even play with totems. Good stuff.
god, hiero got the buff!!!!!!
Let's gooo!

So excited to try out the changes.

<3 GGG
Pretty suprised that guardian didn't get nerfed in terms of mana reservation to es. Hope the appropriate items will get a nerf though as llrf Guardian just nullifies so much content already and this will only make it stronger...
"
Eddyon a écrit :
Pretty suprised that guardian didn't get nerfed in terms of mana reservation to es. Hope the appropriate items will get a nerf though as llrf Guardian just nullifies so much content already and this will only make it stronger...

I play a regular llrf guardian and I don't think my ES is too high at all. It's not like you can rely on instant life flasks, so your ES pool needs to be larger to make it fair. GGG nerfed ES so hard this is actually the only ES build I've done since the nerf. The other one turned out so bad I gave up on it. So if anything, they should come up with ways to buff ES so that it becomes more viable to more builds without making it overpowered again.
Dernière édition par vhapter, le 20 févr. 2018 21:10:55
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Remaining Class Reveals
We're aiming to reveal all 19 Ascendancy Classes by mid-next-week when the 3.2.0 Patch Notes are posted. We'll update the list in this article as they are shown.

Surprise us!

Break with tradition and reveal the Scion's ascendancy changes this week rather than as a final reveal mid-next week after all the others.

Sure, it'll give us more time to discuss about the Scion's baby-ascendancies and there'll undoubtedly be a fair amount of griping and whining involved (at least if the design philosophy of start-point jumping being so highly valuable that the inherited ascendancy effects have to be very weak in comparison to the parent classes still holds sway, since this is not a view generally shared by players), but realistically, if GGG has done a good job so all 18 baby ascendancies are attractive rather than a mere handful of them, then the Ascendant will be the most complex class of all the Ascendancies and it would be courteous to the players to reveal it in good time so they have time to theorycraft and plan builds before league start, whereas other characters' ascendancies, which are much simpler, don't need as much time for players to grasp the implications and limitations of.

And since GGG will of course have made all 18 attractive this time around since practice makes perfect, it follows that you'll pretty much have to reveal the Ascendant soon(tm).

Right? :-D
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Dernière édition par Pi2rEpsilon, le 20 févr. 2018 21:02:25
hierophant op, nice
Dernière édition par DieAbolicaL, le 20 févr. 2018 21:02:25
Buff deadeye plz +2 projectiles

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires