Abyss Content Integration

"
Demonoz a écrit :

Theres no guessing to it... No item NOTHING has ever been erased... Not eternal orbs.. not broken uniques.. nothing. What exists as far as the belt goes is it. Once the league ends they will never drop again shaper or elder... its right there if you read it as well. Whats left over will much like everything item before it that is made to never drop in its current form (Uniques/items) or made to never drop again (Eternal Orbs) whatever exists is all there will ever be... Thats what makes them Legacy.

And Lightpoacher again what would go Legacy? What mod is being changed? Nothing the mechanic behind the projectiles period is being changed.. Again its all right there if you read it combined with how stuff like this has been handled since the very first Legacy items were ever created.

depends how GGG feels about elder shaper stygians.... if for example it was unintended from the beginning ... they would erase the ability of them altogether as a bug or glitch, same situation as corrupted or unid'd offerings... on the other hand if they decide elder shaped stygians are too OP but not a glitch or bug they would remain like you are saying... i suppose time will tell
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory a écrit :
"
Demonoz a écrit :

Theres no guessing to it... No item NOTHING has ever been erased... Not eternal orbs.. not broken uniques.. nothing. What exists as far as the belt goes is it. Once the league ends they will never drop again shaper or elder... its right there if you read it as well. Whats left over will much like everything item before it that is made to never drop in its current form (Uniques/items) or made to never drop again (Eternal Orbs) whatever exists is all there will ever be... Thats what makes them Legacy.

And Lightpoacher again what would go Legacy? What mod is being changed? Nothing the mechanic behind the projectiles period is being changed.. Again its all right there if you read it combined with how stuff like this has been handled since the very first Legacy items were ever created.

depends how GGG feels about elder shaper stygians.... if for example it was unintended from the beginning ... they would erase the ability of them altogether as a bug or glitch, same situation as corrupted or unid'd offerings... on the other hand if they decide elder shaped stygians are too OP but not a glitch or bug they would remain like you are saying... i suppose time will tell

What's wrong with you lol they never erase stuff quit being paranoid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SaSquanch a écrit :
I have kept almost 50 Stygian Vises, and have yet to use one. None of them impress me yet. A couple of the Jewels are ok. Never seen a Lich, and have only seen a few Depts. Meh.

Considering the laughable lvl 8 chain belt on your one abyss character, I honestly don't know what to say. Do you need glasses?
Abyss Belt is to much strong, abyss jewel too ... other belt are now useless, why just not keep the lich and unique abyss item ?
"Abyss breach" are good but block the way or stuck the players many time

Breach are prodigious idea
Abyss are good idea

What I need in PoE now ?

-A game balanced arround their league, not the "core game"
-A different challenge reward for standard, hardcore and self-found, we need more reward for hardcore and self-found
-Stop balancing the drop rate of an item around trading, Lycosidae and so many unique are a myth for self-found player
-can group with friend or guild in self-found, bind the items for all those who look the item fall to the ground
-make ascendancy class more balanced
-make energy shield a real way
Dernière édition par Warmyz23, le 6 févr. 2018 22:14:50
Seems like a decent choice for balance, on paper at least anyway.
"
D3izhistory a écrit :
"
Demonoz a écrit :

No dude... name even ONE item that was erased other than BUGGED items? A fucking Flask that has the rolls from a Helm or Gloves and is passive is not even close to the same thing as an item thats been rare as fuck all league and only being changed because of its implications for the future to no long be possible to drop in its more powerful way possible and nothing more.. And even your example... Corrupted and unid offerings were also NEVER erased... i still have nearly a tab full of those things.. The ONLY items that have ever been erased were truly game breaking bugged items that could mirrored and have extreme implications in standard league.. (The above mentioned Flask) and has only to my knowledge happen a couple times.. Theres still bugged Supports with 130%+ Quality and shit they didn't erase..

What exists is it... Thats the whole point in the change anyway to not let it get even more out of hand than it already is. Not to mention shit like this is only of the few things that actually keep Standard having something that resembles an economy. Dont panic sell your belts if you have them... or your gonna be one sad panda after next patch.. hahaha Not to mention theres already crafted versions that exist in std right now.. you dont even want to know the fucking hellfire shit storm that would come if GGG erased those things now after some people have invested 100s if not 1000s of exalts in crafted on those bases already... The ones that exist are here to stay.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Dernière édition par Demonoz, le 6 févr. 2018 21:52:51
So from the way that reads if it rolls an abyss it can't roll a breach. Nice.. not.

Yes, they might only be 10% chance each but basically every time I see an asshole I don't want to waste time following I know I could have got cheated out of a breach - which are already too uncommon but are actually enjoyable unlike Abysses.

Why didn't you just add the belts/jewels as actual drops instead if you wanted to keep them in and admit the mechanic was trash..?
So.... i guess the bigger question now is... if Abyss is getting the Breach treatment as in it has a passive 10% spawn chance.. Does that also mean it will have a Zana Mod as well? Seems only fair.

Breach is by far the peoples favorite league event and Abyss was designed to be as much like it as possible and if its getting a 10% chance in maps and seeing as how rare the spawn and liches will be compared to league seems like we should be able to have it as a Zana mod... Would even make sense to me for it to be alongside Breach as a Zana 8 mod... Might actually see people choose something else over Breach sometimes.

As hard as it is to hit zana 8... well as much effort as you need to put in i dont know about hard.. Just time consuming.. but yeah would be pretty cool to unlock both Breach and Abyss for Zana 8 and give us more options to choose from. Hell i could see paying 6c for 2-3 Abyss's in a map..

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Qarl a écrit :
Introduction
Abysses were popular and fun content to run

Definitely not! Abysses league is the most boring league I have played, even Essence league was more fun. Fuck every time I see a Breach I get a smile on my face since it's a more enjoyable mechanic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires