Abyss Content Integration

Good stuff. Seems well thought out.

I've always thought Abyss would make a great Zana mod. The jewels and belts are craftable and you're guaranteed to find some. There's also a chance to encounter a lich without saving up splinters/coins/prophecy chains etc.
Well thought out changes and balance. Nicely done. I am speaking on the basis of being purely hard core so on that side its probably good. I suspect on soft core [Removed by Support] it will end up causing issues.
Since .92
Dernière édition par Al_GGG, le 6 févr. 2018 20:59:08
Pretty good choice.

Abyss belts+jewels were pretty close always being bis.
Not sure about this one. Especially about the belt base. What you're doing is, basically, you're making the stygian vises more expensive by default by lessening their amount on the market, but it still remains a BiS option for the vast majority of the builds - therefore everyone who has the currency will be almost obligated to get one.

I'm not against the uniques being rare and expensive, and i'm not against the jewels, although many will disagree on that, but the belts need to go legacy IMO.

If you're not gonna remove them, at least nerf them heavily, something like "socketed abyss jewels provide 50% of their values".

I suppose those things can always be changed in the future, a league later, when you've analysed the results of this choice and decided on whether or not you're happy with it.

Regardless of my opinion on the matter, thanks for explaining your reasoning and thought process on the subject :).
/
Dernière édition par skaterboy80, le 6 févr. 2018 21:01:27
I have kept almost 50 Stygian Vises, and have yet to use one. None of them impress me yet. A couple of the Jewels are ok. Never seen a Lich, and have only seen a few Depts. Meh.
"
DoubleU a écrit :
I would like to run into at least one Lich this league.

I've killed probably 500... wtf are you doing? running a1 ledge over n over?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Darkness Enthroned should have a high min lvl requirement.

If not its going to be the go to belt for twink builds.
Do they realize the majority of people hated the actual abyss? No one like to stand around waiting for things to happen.
All in all, like the way it's planned on being integrated, although I think there could be tweaks to the way Abyss cracks are handled (namely, less of them (re: does not extend beyond 3 cracks), with more density).
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Dernière édition par Serleth, le 6 févr. 2018 21:19:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires