[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

PoB has been updated.

"
How did you manage to keep up survivability when you were farming t16s?
It's really about balancing the stats of quant/life/damage and getting it to a point that feels comfortable for the level of content you're doing. No real "ah-ha" build defining item put it over the top. I would say getting levels and jewels really start to give the build a lot of damage but the character did take some deaths in T16. I really want to use a QotF but my fusings are being stubborn this league.

"
Sorry if this was asked but why do you take Point Blank since you get Far Shot from ascendancy?

I was initially leveling a ranger/raider to eventually do a MF Windripper build but I like the look of your guide a lot better. Probably less MF vs. Windripper I'm guessing, but seems like a better (and cheaper) build overall!
Point blank is for barrage. Kinetic Blast damage actually does not come from the projectile portion of the attack it's the area explosions which do not care about far shot or point blank.

"
thinking about running this build, how hard is it REALLY to league start with it? i like to think that im an intermediate player but i do know that there is a lot i dont know, and no matter how good i get i will still be bad. this build looked fun and i wanted to try out an mf, but you saying its hard to start with scares me :(
not sure how to answer this question because everyone brings their own experience levels to the table. If I were to say "this build is a 7/10 hard to level" what does that even mean to you?

"
How are you guys maintaining life without using thief's torment? I'm trying to move away from it but that life on hit was a big survivability boon...
Typically this build survives by not taking two hits in a row. Evasion/Dodge do their part in preventing consecutive hits and your leech and leech rate heal you up to full between taking damage.

"
how to sustain burial in 3.6 guys?
I have other youtube content around map sustain if you care to look for it. Here's an atlas strategy series with the method explained in detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8q7Uq55jUo&index=18&list=PLnoucF9SPbnvqOmhoap8j7y3gQYl_SAdh

"
That's a really fun build, easy to level up! I'm having a lot of fun :)

But I still have a question, what's the point of taking Far Shot when we have Point Blank too? One of them is useless right?
Far Shot is for the node behind it. Point Blank is one of the best damage nodes for Barrage. Kinetic Blast actually doesn't care about either. It's just for barrage.
what about arakaali + shakari for pantheon choises?
Can pretty much clear everything on t16 burials but the boss gives me a hard time with the caustic ground.
You think there will be a problem without the stun and phys damage reduction?
Any idea how i can finish lab for last 2 asc points? Aziri is too strong -.-
"
what about arakaali + shakari for pantheon choises?
Can pretty much clear everything on t16 burials but the boss gives me a hard time with the caustic ground.
You think there will be a problem without the stun and phys damage reduction?
I say try it out and let me know how it goes. I struggle really heavily for single target and skip bosses.

"
Any idea how i can finish lab for last 2 asc points? Aziri is too strong -.-
I usually just buy a lab carry in trade league.
Trying out MF for the first time with this. Farming burials atm. but for some reason I can't sustain my farming even with full MF gear.

Used Exilence to track my gains but unless I find a doctor I run out of currency. Map 1c, sextant 7c, zana mod 2-3c, chisel 3c (if I do) and occasional reroll 1c. That's not including if I ever run with fragments. Even with all currency and drops together I still go 3-5c or so minus for each map I do. Meaning if I get a streak of not finding a doctor i'll be out of currency.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it because I don't reroll for good sextants?
"
Trying out MF for the first time with this. Farming burials atm. but for some reason I can't sustain my farming even with full MF gear.

Used Exilence to track my gains but unless I find a doctor I run out of currency. Map 1c, sextant 7c, zana mod 2-3c, chisel 3c (if I do) and occasional reroll 1c. That's not including if I ever run with fragments. Even with all currency and drops together I still go 3-5c or so minus for each map I do. Meaning if I get a streak of not finding a doctor i'll be out of currency.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it because I don't reroll for good sextants?
You might be overinvesting if it's just T6 burials. Try investing less and just ripping through the map. I do high investment T16's each league and it works out for me but your mileage may vary.
kb in 2k19
Hello! Thank you for sharing this build. Starting now, lv49 and I'm enjoying it a lot. But I'm low on damage. Suffering a lot to kill bosses and yellow for the campaign.

Continuing to see her grow. Thanks again.
I played the MF variant of this build in Synthesis and switched to TS once I got enough currency, then I played the non-MF variant all the way to 95 in Flashback. I really want to like KB, but it struggles so much with new content ever since Bestiary when GGG started adding insanely high HP rares. Same thing in Betrayal and Synthesis, the special rares (or uniques in Betrayal) are way too tanky until you've thrown a couple exalts at the build and even then you'll still have issues every now and then. Personally, taking Barrage everywhere in body armor solved most of my problems. It's really a shame because Wanders are super cool and I agree that KB is one of the more mechanically interesting skills in the game - it's just a bit jank sometimes.

One other option for KB that the guide doesn't mention (or at least I couldn't find it) is to put it into a pseudo-6L essence crafted shaper helmet:

This is basically Thunderfist^2. It's probably the best option if you want to use both Barrage and KB.

EDIT: and now with rares confirmed to have twice the health in 3.7... not looking so good for KB...
Dernière édition par Kuraitou, le 2 juin 2019 06:54:44
Hello thi3n, I've switched my MF Windripper to Kinetic Blast and I'm really liking it. it's still incomplete but I can do up to yellow maps easily.

Anyhow I have a few questions:
Why Point Blank? Is it for a shotgun effect? Or do the explosions count as projectiles?

Thanks to this I've realized that Kinetic Blast is my favorite ability in the game, is there any way to make this doable with other classes/ascendancies? If so, which ones are the ones with most synergy?

Dumb question... is this doable on Hardcore? I've been thinking on starting as a bow character next league on HC, and then slowly transition into KB.

Is it possible to level with KB? or is too trash?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires