[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Is Volley Fire jewel good for single target barrage damage? Or is it not worth using?
Could you, if you wanted to do this build less as an mfer, and more as a t16+ and deep delve farmer, throw an inpulsa's in to this in any scenario? Or are shroud/qotf just the two best for the armor slot?
Thank you for adding PoB.
Hey man, just wanted to say thanks and nice build! Got my headhunter on day 9 using your build. KB still lives!

"
Hallo! Can u share POB for 3.3 at least? For first days will be enough.
PoB for 3.3 is back up - if I remake this character in 3.4 I will post an updated PoB.

"
Is Volley Fire jewel good for single target barrage damage? Or is it not worth using?
I have not considered using it, but I could see how this could turn barrage into an all purpose leveling skill. Let me know how it goes if you use it.

"
Could you, if you wanted to do this build less as an mfer, and more as a t16+ and deep delve farmer, throw an inpulsa's in to this in any scenario? Or are shroud/qotf just the two best for the armor slot?
I don't usually try and boss or do hard content with this build but I did have a snapshot of gear that I used to kill Shaper with last league I suppose I'd go that route. Delve is really interesting with KB since the density seems great, I just haven't tested it so can't speak to it.

"
Hey man, just wanted to say thanks and nice build! Got my headhunter on day 9 using your build. KB still lives!
Congrats!

The demise of KB has been greatly exaggerated.
I was curious if this Amulet would be better than a Bisco's? I'm going to be farming t3 Burials. This will cap my resists since my Ventors have low res rolls. Should I just sell this amulet, deal with uncapped res and use a Bisco's?

Also, I'm having a lot of trouble killing the boss in burial chambers. My damage seems to be way too low. What else could I do to deal with that annoying boss?

Im also using an Inspired Learning in the tree.
Dernière édition par LiberLogic969, le 13 sept. 2018 18:12:30
"
LiberLogic969 a écrit :
I was curious if this Amulet would be better than a Bisco's? I'm going to be farming t3 Burials. This will cap my resists since my Ventors have low res rolls. Should I just sell this amulet, deal with uncapped res and use a Bisco's?

Also, I'm having a lot of trouble killing the boss in burial chambers. My damage seems to be way too low. What else could I do to deal with that annoying boss?

Im also using an Inspired Learning in the tree.

I think your amulet is better than a Bisco's.

For killing the boss in burial chambers, use Decoy Totem, place it in corner of chamber of boss and spam your KB to the wall where is your decoy totem.

(sorry for my english)
Dernière édition par VidarNanowish, le 19 sept. 2018 13:44:38
You think guys that KB wander with MF setup is capable of doing T16 Elder Underground seas? (Without HH) Im thinking about sadimas, goldwym, biscos leash, some IIQ amulet, double ventors, eshs mirror, lightpoacher (wtih barrage enchant), qotf and piscators wand.
Dernière édition par zdupix1993, le 19 sept. 2018 20:36:39
"
You think guys that KB wander with MF setup is capable of doing T16 Elder Underground seas? (Without HH) Im thinking about sadimas, goldwym, biscos leash, some IIQ amulet, double ventors, eshs mirror, lightpoacher (wtih barrage enchant), qotf and piscators wand.
T16 UGS is really easy with KB - if you feel like damage is lacking you can always drop quant. Might want to consider dropping Sadimas for Tombfists for the intimidate + Abyssal Sockets
Hey loving wander so far , lvl 67 just switched over and farmed up blood queducts and got a 5 link queen of the forest , but my movement speed is ultra slow even with jade flask and quicksilver up, is there something im missing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires