[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Any thoughts/changes regarding 3.3 and this build? Incorporating Vaal Cyclone should be fun :)
"
Sombra1337 a écrit :
Any thoughts/changes regarding 3.3 and this build? Incorporating Vaal Cyclone should be fun :)

I had not seen anything about Vaal Cyclone being changed, remember what post it was in? If they took away how it plants you in place it could be fun. Never liked it for that reason myself.

Everything that I've seen so far changes nothing negatively for the build. Could be some nice new uniques and corruptions that may be nice to work into the build. The ones they showed so far not so much but who knows what they are hiding!

Once patch notes hit I will comb them and make a 3.3 changes spoiler in main guide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit

Vaal Skill Gems now grant the regular and the Vaal version of the skill. This is to remove the socket pressure that Vaal skills suffered from, so you no longer have to give up an Aura, Herald, Triggered Skill or a well-linked secondary skill, and you can justify using a Vaal gem in your best set of linked sockets.

Is this what you are referring to? This is only thing I could really see and that is interesting. Curious to see how that works out in the end.
Dernière édition par Muirey, le 28 mai 2018 23:21:28
Yes this is what I was referring to! I have never tried Vaal Cyclone. Was wondering if it`s any good.

Edit: just tried it. Being locked in place feels terrible :(
Dernière édition par Sombra1337, le 29 mai 2018 05:39:48
Hahaha yeah pretty much :D
Added 3.3 spoiler and changes into Main guide.

Not much change and nothing nerfed for this build but a few slight buffs.
Thanks for that quick update. I'll be using this as my starter for this league, I really want to try that vaal impurity of ice! spin to win baby!
Yeah it will be interesting to play around with. Can use it with a enfeeble setup on bosses and get some damage boost out of it. Using it with frostbite would be a damage loss though if I remember how it all works with -resistance % vs ignoring elemental resistances.

I'm not 100% clear on it but I know that when I was doing a inquisitor crit build taking Inevitable Judgement was a damage loss over frostbite.

New League unique that's a pretty comparable choice to Kondo's pride! Very fun to play with as well!
Well another league pretty much destroyed. Someone made Hrimsorrow popular as fuck and I caught some fever bug thats been going around but still a pretty easy time all around.

2days, 14hrs played to lvl 90 and basically done with gear. Incursion is a pretty currency heavy league... loving it!

League Character Dizzy_A_F lvl 90.
Spoiler

Been using cold snap instead of vortex in my CWDT setup and it's comparable for keeping chill up on bosses. Also gives some free frenzy charges if it's down during a boss fight and adds spawn.

Other than that pretty much zero changes. Still hits like a truck and leeches like a god.
Catching up on a bunch of things for my guides now that League is kinda done for me.

For this guide I'm adding videos of the higher tier bosses. You can find any new videos under the video's spoiler in main guide.

Shaper has been added and I have 4 x red tier elder guardians and red tier elder recorded waiting to upload. I have the t16 guardians normal and elder versions recorded as well.

I am learning the uber elder fight right now an man what a cluster fuck ha! Maybe it's left over from my MMO days but I always HATE when a boss mechanic seems to require one specific item and Uber elder seems to require Kaom's roots.

I'm 3 sets down and have gotten to just before the last phase(30%ish on both). Shaper slam during elders death circle is by far my favorite combo during the fight so far.

Regardless of all that, Uber elder is doable. That said you won't be farming uber elder with this build unless maybe you have them godlike mechanic dodging skills that I totally lack! :D
Dernière édition par Muirey, le 18 juin 2018 16:16:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires