[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Alright guide is fleshed out. Let me know if I missed anything or if there are specific area's I did not touch on that you'd like more information about.
i'm still low level (41), and so i do not have a very good equipment, but still : i have mana issue.

Without any aura, it's ok, 1 use flask to keep on.
With 1 aura, it's troublesome.
With 2 aura... well, best i can do is 3sec i guess.

Any tips that i might have missed ?

auto-response : well, too much spoiler, you cover it and i did miss it ! :)

---

Also, i saw 90% conversion => i can see the 50% from glove and 20% from Winter Spirit.
How do you achieve the last 20% ?
Dernière édition par gargantua0, le 15 janv. 2018 16:54:05
"
gargantua0 a écrit :
i'm still low level (41), and so i do not have a very good equipment, but still : i have mana issue.

Without any aura, it's ok, 1 use flask to keep on.
With 1 aura, it's troublesome.
With 2 aura... well, best i can do is 3sec i guess.

Any tips that i might have missed ?

auto-response : well, too much spoiler, you cover it and i did miss it ! :)

---

Also, i saw 90% conversion => i can see the 50% from glove and 20% from Winter Spirit.
How do you achieve the last 20% ?

The node right before Winter Spirit also gives 20% cold conversion.

Glad you found it and yes early cyclone will devour your mana. If you want to ignore it while low level you can pick up either the Revelry nodes+Spirit Void or Essence Sap cluster only. Either of these should give you enough mana back to keep spinning. I cannot see your character but if you're tabula'ing it 6l cyclone it is a huge mana drain at low level.
Dernière édition par Muirey, le 15 janv. 2018 17:00:40
Just took Spirit Void, and it's a breather.

Got too low mana to go with Hatred (well, it work somehow, but i can't even cast cyclone twice with the mana pool) but with Herald & Frostbite there is no problem.

---

Ah, only checked the major tree node for conversion... got it :)

---

i didn't remember when i hide it, but you should be able to see my characters now, for future counceling ;)
Yup, I can and looks fine, Mana will slowly become less and less of an issue as you level up. Just takes time.
Do you have any videos?
"
Riexx a écrit :
Do you have any videos?

Not at the moment, no. Game play is the same as any other cyclone build however. If you've seen one you've seen them all. This one just leaves ice cubes behind.

My ranger build has a short gif showing what it looks like to clear a few packs if you like.
That aside, if there was something specific you wanted to see I could make a video of it. Just let me know and I can put it on the to-do list. I don't have much I need to do for this build atm while I am just farming shaped/elder maps for challenges so it's a good time to get things like that done.
i really want to see a video gameplay, both version will be nice!
thank you!
"
BETTERPC a écrit :
i really want to see a video gameplay, both version will be nice!
thank you!

Both versions as in Vp/No Vp or Duelist vs Ranger?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires