The Abyss Supporter Packs!

ZiggyD showcasing them on stream. These packs look absolutely fantastic. Great job with these skins. Alright bought them both. I had skipped Harbinger due to the MTXes being lackluster. Happy to throw money at these though!

League is great. Packs are great. Keep up the great work!
"
bwam a écrit :
Am I missing something, or does only one of the packs have a portal MTX?

One pack with portal and the other pack with a cloak. :)
Oh shit... I am such a victim... goin to buy one pack again ^^ Just can not descide which one :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
looks pretty cool... skull sets! finally
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
" To celebrate this, we've just released the exclusive Abyss Supporter Packs"

Why do you make it sounds like we are having this packs only because this league are having good feedback, and we are celebrating it? XD

*I like the Lich set but i think I'm having too many purple weapon effect tho.
Dernière édition par FunFair, le 14 déc. 2017 22:29:48
"
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
The issue with upgrading should be fixed now. Sorry for the wait!

The upgrade math for € is off. 80% of 50 is 40, yet I can only put 1x 200, and 1x 100 point packs towards upgrading when I should be able to put 2x 200 towards it.

Also, I can't upgrade on the English site (despite it showing € as my currency there) and instead I have to go to the French or German sites. It's weird and unnatural.

Exchange conversion is suspect. On my side, currency conversion hasn't changed since end of Nov and it is way off for the past few weeks. Seems like skimming is in practice.

In comparison, back in the summer the conversion occurred daily.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Those packs looks really amazing! Was waiting for this, as i want the map tab im gonna buy one of those packs and spend the points on a map tab. :) But the hard part is which one do i want, problably ending up buying both.
Insta bought!!
Am I missing something or both of the supporter packs have no Character Effect?
these packs are very cool

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires