The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Welp, I'll be getting one of them tomorrow. Possibly both in the near future. Looks way too cool to pass up on. And both together are only $50 thanks to the upgrade option.
DANG YO!
still cant upgrade
<3
IMP is so good!

CAN'T RESIST!!!
Dernière édition par Ultimakami, le 14 déc. 2017 23:09:23
I just say "Nice"
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
WOAH! DANKNESS
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Had to get them both. Glad I waited until these were out before buying a SP. I really dig redeemer and scholar, but these are sooooo much more my style. And depending on how the season goes I just might snag that redeemer too.

Great work GGG! This Christmas, I'll be celebrating Halloween.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Those look great. But...

Any word on when Stripe will return? I want to give y'all money but I don't want to support a shady company like Xsolla. Chris mentioned Stripe coming back over three weeks ago but (as far as I know) nothing has been said about it since.

Is my only recourse buying a Karma Koin card at the nearest grocery store? I know I can go through Steam (in theory) but I unhooked my account from Steam a long time ago and I'm not interested in putting it back.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
What I like;
  • Big fan of both packs - particularly the Imp one.
  • I like that having two €60 packs gives us more options.
  • Thank you for having “Supporter” in the forum titles. The War for the Atlas packs’ titles don’t have that word and look kinda weird because if it imo. I care about weird things. :P

What I dislike;
  • I’m not sure about the head slot part of the Imp set. I can see a lot of people using the reward for 12 challenges instead. Cool that we’ve the option, though!
  • The Ghostflame set hasn’t aged well, and these packs put it to shame. Glad I haven’t bought it yet, probably never will now. Is it possible to get an artist to look at maybe improving it a bit?
  • In the top-right corner of the Lich pack video, the positioning and style of the cloak make it look a bit like a shield. I’m not sure how best to improve this, but thought I’d point it out. I’m watching the video on my iPad, so maybe it’s just on small screens. Also I should probably clarify that it’s not properly confusing; it just made me double-check.

Not personally fussed at the lack of a €30 pack. If people want to pay that much, the Vegabond pack is available. Or, if they’ve already purchased that, they could upgrade to the Seeker pack - which imo is probably better value. While some might say GGG should’ve offered a second €60 pack as well as the usual options instead of it replacing one, then we’d just see even more people calling them greedy. No matter what they do, someone somewhere would have a problem with it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires