The Abyss Supporter Packs!

nice supp pack for the league..better than Garbinger league.

I got the imp one and it goes well with league reward helm as well as lot of mtxs that have subtle effects and designs..

i was so sick of seeing blue and purple XD
They both do look kinda cool, but - to me - they seem to focus on character styles I don't play (like summoners and spell casters). So I guess I'll skip this one.
I bought 300 points in mayhem so I could upgrade to the abyss pack later on, which you said would be available AND i CAN'T do that. Why?
Loving the Ninja Turtle-One!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Im poor but still couldnt restrain myself.

Stash map into this pack, wp GGG... ahah
Oh Shit! totally getting the imp one. 'Spawn' anyone? The helmet skin totally reminds me of spawn. Sick!

Well done GGG.
I still cant upgrate packs, i buyed packs in $ now they are in €. I live in Poland.

Both supp packs are great looking but for 2x50€ really? :((((
For this price we should get more in each pack, like pet or character effect or something (Purple bone style portal...)

I prefer small and big pack.

PLZ dont do this (2x50€)ever again
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
The issue with upgrading should be fixed now. Sorry for the wait!

Logged into from other PC. The same - NO upgrade option for me, but have 1x100 1x200 pack purchased... soooo...?
mtx looking really cool.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Dernière édition par vio, le 15 déc. 2017 04:00:07
People are complaining about buying 2 separate packs that have two completely different detailed sets. Harbinger League had and an upgrade because the $30 one had only the weapon effect, cloak, and the portrait vs $60 that came with the armor set with effects, a pet, and two portraits. Abyssal has two different armor sets, portraits, weapon effects, and either a cloak or portal. Last time I checked you don't have to buy COSMETIC items to play a free game. Oh yeah and your still getting POINTS for every pack. So in total your paying for a full set of MTX for $5 and still have $55 worth of points to spend on whatever you want and still crying about it!? EA and other triple A titles are adopting a PTW system that IOS and Android games use so there is no comparison to the way POE does MTX. Just my take on all these negative comments. If GGG wanted to make more off of players they could have just sold the armor sets without packs so that you have to buy points to buy a more expensive set. There's a reason they're called SUPPORTER PACKS. It's to SUPPORT a free to play game.

"The sales of Supporter Packs so far have funded a significant portion of Path of Exile's development. Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to pay for the content and server costs of Path of Exile and six expansions. Over eighteen million gamers have enjoyed Path of Exile and many have supported us by purchasing supporter packs and microtransactions. This support is greatly appreciated. It covers not only our day-to-day development costs but also the development of future expansions.

Thank you so much for your continued support of Path of Exile. We hope you really enjoy these supporter packs and all that War for the Atlas has to offer!"

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires