The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Converted to EUR, no upgrade option available for me too...
I was going to buy the second one but my upgrade option disappeared once I bought the Lich. Not sure if that's intentional, but either way, I'm content with this one. Saved my wallet some extra cash, I guess.
Hi,ggg, why i bought both, but can only show one title?
"
Drakaris a écrit :
Converted to EUR, no upgrade option available for me too...

~ that's the reason maybe. Ehh. Let's just wait a bit. And then I will email to support for sure :)
wow this is the shit! :)
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
"
infusionxD a écrit :
Can we not upgrade?

It should be possible to upgrade with pure points packs that were purchased after November 17th 9am NZT. I'm checking this with the team now as many people have reported not being able to upgrade.

Perhaps good to know, I've got Subjugator pack and $40,- spend since isn't showing as discount towards Dominator pack, nor any other pack.
Also, prices are now in Euro's? (is it possible to swap back to USD? despite being in Europe I much prefer USD)
The Abyssal Lich armour set is litttt
Seriously the best supporter packs since the OG Atlas expac, and possibly the best ever, I'm really hoping we see similar designs going forward. Honestly the last few packs have been pretty awful (I still buy them because I love this game and I have a problem), but this makes me hopeful they will turn it around.

Kinda regretting the Subjugator upgrade now though...damn you mystery boxes!!!
Gosh I love this soundtrack so much
Still no upgrade option for me too for any pack ( i'm using euro)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires