Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

The problem with the patch notes wasn't that we knew it all already, it was that we expected skill balance and ascendancy balance and SOME kind of balance where there was none at all.

I'm super excited for this league and all the new stuff, but it's sad that 9/10 times you make a character it's going to be the same ascendancy as all your others because ascendancies haven't been changed since they were created. Same with skills. Obviously you've planned it for 3.2.0, but we expected something more than just new content. New content is nice and awesome and fun, but it doesn't fix our feelings about the old content.
El Psy Congroo.
I was thinking rolling SSF this league but with breach being still at zana 8 and good layout of maps being nerfed from what I understand I'll stick to the regular abyss league.
"
Buffing stuff isn't just a matter of typing a bigger number into a box

Blizzard: WELL, A C T U A L L Y

:D.

In fairness, it kinda feels bad that you had to make this post, but i guess people got hyped after yesterday's promise of "decent list of buffs" :D I certainly did.

Also there are some changes that i don't get and don't agree with at all, design-wise, namely the Bisco's dropnerf. That one just makes no sense.
Dernière édition par nskLantash, le 5 déc. 2017 21:23:37
The most important problem has unfortunately been ignored. It's the experience gain between map tiers. There is very little incentive to go into higher tier maps. If you closely watch streamers reach lvl 100, all they do is grind 1-2 shaped maps of lower tier. It's safe and it's fast. Increasing experience needed to hit lvl 100 did nothing to make the road to 100 a more interesting trip. Sure is taking longer now but it is more challenging? A game should motivate to go for higher difficulty content, in this game it's the absolute opposite. It's hard to believe such a problem could be left unnoticed, so is it intended to be that way?
Thx for expansion. There will always be people complaing over everything^^ sadly they screm the loudest and look like a big part of the community (which is not the case or at least i hope so :-) don t wanna be part of babyrage group).
like exp nerf for example O_O 99% of the people complaining don t even have a 95+ and 5years ago you needed 3 months to level 100. suddenly nerf it from 4-5 days to 5-6 days is a nono^^ just crazy. not everyone should be able to do everything .... if you only have 5 hours per week you shouldn t get to 100 ....
Dernière édition par Tartaros38, le 5 déc. 2017 21:25:21
"
typecast a écrit :
Brightbeak? Bloodseeker?

Why is Bisco's still in the game? That's an item that shouldn't have gone out in its state after the IIQ nerfs of 2013/2014.

Brightbeak? What about it?

Bloodseeker? Claw that only gets instant leech when you hit with the weapon itself.

Bloodseeker's the last form of instant leech that needs to be complained about and it's whole identity is the instant leech. It's fine.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
People don't seem to understand how much time goes in to these 'small buffs' they're so hard for. Everything needs to be tested before it goes out publicly. Considering we're getting a FULL atlas rework, new endgame content, new league mechanics, layout changes, the list goes on, it's surprising that the patch notes are as extensive as they are. Chill out lads, a change is gonna come.
I wrote a song about GGG.

Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf.., something got buffed, Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf.
"
Patchumz a écrit :
but it's sad that 9/10 times you make a character it's going to be the same ascendancy as all your others because ascendancies haven't been changed since they were created. Same with skills.

if you're playing the same ascendancy and same skills each league then idk what to tell you aside from maybe you should learn how to play the game and create your own builds instead of following whatever builds are dictated by the "meta"
"
Obbamajaros a écrit :
Yes, it was worse.

Edit: If you didn't have time for buffs, why did you prioritize nerfs? Shouldn't you have balanced between both nerfs and buffs? The feeling the community has is that GGG is just nerfing every possible thing.

The nerfs were absolutely needed as those items/passives trivialized the game, making it boring because there would be nothing to challenge you. If they prioritized buffs your character would be a literal god.

I feel that the people complaining about these nerfs haven't played long enough to understand the weight behind these items/passives, or they don't really enjoy the challenging aspect of the game. If it's the second reason why you don't like these nerfs, then maybe this isn't the game for you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires