Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

Thank you GGG team for another amazing patch notes and content ramp up! FYI thank you for actually putting that ban hammer where it belongs, on our filthy power creeping asses. I for one welcome back the days where a fight with a boss was an ENCOUNTER and not a nuisance. Where power levels of skills didn't matter so much as what was fun to play.
A lot of work went into this expansion in a limited amount of time, and I'm stoked for it. You guys really deliver great content on a regular basis. Sorry about the backlash, I don't know what it's about.
You can't always please everyone, but 3.1 will another big step in the right direction!
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I'm personally looking forward to all the new changes. Still plenty of fun to be had as far as I'm concerned.
I'm mostly pissed about Bisco's to be quite honest.

There's still no reason not to use it in literally any build.

EDIT: Unless it's like Atziri's Acuity levels of rare, but I somehow doubt that.
Dernière édition par BindMind, le 5 déc. 2017 21:21:56
So then why waste time on new skills, when you have so many broken and in need or repair? All about that green
Reddit squad bullying Chris Wilson feelsbadman.
Looking forward to
"
Chris a écrit :
"so much crazy shit"
:)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"This was honestly a time issue."

Devs, you can make small buff to trash skills and uniques every patch without testing. With time they will get in a 'fine' point.
"
BindMind a écrit :
I'm mostly pissed about Bisco's to be quite honest.

There's still no reason not to use it in literally any build.

same, I was hoping it would get nerfed hard; making it a T1 unique just drives the price up and furthers the gap between players who get one and players who don't.
expect it to be many many exalts now

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires