Path of Nerfs

more like path of no fun
the buffs better be good or slayer meta it is
Will the new VP work with ES leech (Ghost Reaver) again, or will it stay life-only?
hype
"
Atziri's Acuity
Atziri's Acuity has been changed to instead grant Vaal Pact if you've performed a critical strike recently, giving it a slightly different use when compared with the Vaal Pact keystone. It now fills a different role to its previous one and acts as a way for you to avoid some of the downsides of the Vaal Pact Keystone

RiP another chase unique and about 100+ exalts for me...thanks!

Also, there were reasons people started doing instant leech builds in the first place and none of those have been addressed besides the speed clear meta one which now will be more rampant than ever. When you have bosses that can, literally, kill you in less than a second if you're not instant leeching there's a problem when you remove instant leech. Just sayin'

Also, RiP Dark Pact...without instant leech it really won't matter much how big or small area it cover nor how much damage it does. Was a fun skill while it lasted though.

In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Dernière édition par Redblade, le 4 déc. 2017 19:00:32
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chris has had the nerf hammer out again...........
RIP righteous fire...
:(
Acuity nerf was to be expected, yet I am sure plenty people sunk a lot of currency in them since the Vaal Pact reveal.

Slayer being untouched means that one's the new meta.

Now to wait for the boosts.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Fine with everything but the xp nerf. Why adjust game for top 5 players? That makes no sense. The casual will never reach 100 this way.
Nothing that affects me to hard. yay :)
Could the developers also add jewels to the game that add Melee Splash to certain skills. Similar to how the Freezing Pulse jewel gives extra projectiles.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires