Path of Nerfs

Never 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will there be legacy atziri acuity?
I hate and love the Vaal pact change for so many reasons..

Poor flicker builds :(
How about addressing the actual issue in the fast 100s, which is sextants? Turmoil hcssf literally only had 1 level 100.

>dark pact aoe nerf
Yes aoe nerfs are fun, something that you can't scale no matter how much currency you put in.

Clueless.
xleaf is my hero
I drank coffee with painkillers and played like 18 hours a day without sleep on the race, yet u say that it was too fast people get their lvl 100's? top kek
1st time 1st page and well im disappointed
omg.

nerf to exp.

I'm out?
Guys, it's great that you're not afraid to nerf things. It shows. But you have gone way overboard so many times it's ridiculous. Like, it's not even funny - AoE, CoC, double-dipping, bosses not dropping anything good after the HP nerf, ES... You're more heavy-handed than Hearthstone's "balance" team and it doesn't make your game more fun, it makes it suck. I dreamed of getting a level 100 one day, and now you've nerfed not only red map XP, but made it longer overall. Your reasons why are flawed - you listened to the 5 players that wanted it longer? What about the other 99.999% of your player base?

Your other nerfs, like to Acuities, a chase unique that's already super rare and gated and been treated with nerfs before, are simply retarded. Stop making us play the way you want us to, and let us play however we want. You know, like you used to? Maybe you've already forgotten. It looks like you have.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
That nerf to Sunder is well deserved.
NOOOO

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires