Harbinger Content Integration

As always love how transparent you guys are, as well as not just filling the game with more and more clutter

It's funny because Guild Wars 2 does the exact opposite, I have the entire bank of that game filled with fucking keys n shit that are still viable for some things but not enough that I care to fulfill whatever it is. It's kind of how Mirror/Exalt fragments and some of the currencies felt, valuable enough to hoard, but not to spend, unless you're a good endgame runner etc. which 90% of people are not.

Sounds ENIGMA for me :P
The Holy Bible
Lies.

Your gonna count the 60% of players that only played for only 10 minutes, as part of them saying there was interest? Your graph chart during the Harbinger breakdown showed that more then half the entire community showed no interest, or have only participated from either 10 minutes to about 2 weeks before said players quit.

Harbinger was the 2nd worst league, with Prophecy in 1st place compared to both Breakdown Charts.

Get off your ego horse, GGG. And read your own numbers.
Dernière édition par raysuko, le 2 nov. 2017 00:25:47
Rip beachheads.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The league actually lived up to its name: GARBINGER! It was full of garbage, and the only good idea was the Orb of Annulment. Keep it, dispose of all other garbage.

Perfectly happy with the outcome.
Not sure why people keep mentioning that bindings were good for rolling new characters? Like they are good for first characters or maybe SSF but by the time you make second+ character, you should already have tabula, seven league, goldrim, wanderlust, karoi ward, or any of the other op leveling items....
Dernière édition par AlexOwnzAll, le 2 nov. 2017 00:29:03
Orb of Binding was great very very early in the League and for new SSF characters, but it very quickly just became an alternate pool of Alc Orbs, so not too sad to see them go.

Engineering orbs felt almost totally worthless, diffinately not sad to see them go.

I really wish Horizon Orbs and Harbinger Orbs could have stuck around in some form. They did trivialize filling out the Atlas to some extent, but honestly, Horizon orbs were the only reason I *DID* Fill out the Atlas this league. I'll probably never run the Core Map in future leagues for example, because the Malachai-clone boss is way more difficult and time consuming then the other T15 map bosses for example, while offering not meaningful increase of rewards for the difficulty. The existance of Horizon and Harbinger Orbs meant I could still complete the core and then simply dump Horizon/Harbingers on any Cores that droped.... now, I'd rather simply not unlock the Core. This will be a problem with any map that is significantly slower/harder then it's peers with no incentives to offset it. You are forcing us back into a path of only completing optimal maps while deliberately avoiding other maps. I don't like how this part of the Atlas system incentivizes gameplay. Horizon and Harbinger Orbs provided something of a middle ground solution.
Gonna miss xp farming beachheads :(
"
raysuko a écrit :
Lies.

Your gonna count the 60% of players that only played for only 10 minutes, as part of them saying there was interest? Your graph chart during the Harbinger breakdown showed that more then half the entire community showed no interest, or have only participated from either 10 minutes to about 2 weeks before said players quit.

Harbinger was the 2nd worst league, with Prophecy in 1st place compared to both Breakdown Charts.

Get off your ego horse, GGG. And read your own numbers.

Harbinger was released alongside a major expansion. The only leagues it's fair to compare it to are Domination, Nemesis, Warbands, and Tempest, the leagues from 1.0 and 2.0.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Am I the only one who likes Engineer's Orbs?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires