Harbinger Content Integration

RIP new currency, they was fun
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So what's going to happen to the shards people already have in their stash? Do they just disappear? If so that's a really shitty thing to do. I quite like shards as a way of obtaining orbs. This of course means that I'm never likely to find an Exalted orb as in 200 hours of play I've found no orbs and only 10 shards. Perhaps you could give people an orb in place of whatever shards they currently own.

Also, I honestly believe GGG are pushing this game further and further towards the benefit of hardcore (No life) players. Casuals like myself who have jobs/kids/friends they like to see occasionally, are being marginalised.
"
Oculus_Rex a écrit :
So what's going to happen to the shards people already have in their stash? Do they just disappear? If so that's a really shitty thing to do. I quite like shards as a way of obtaining orbs. This of course means that I'm never likely to find an Exalted orb as in 200 hours of play I've found no orbs and only 10 shards. Perhaps you could give people an orb in place of whatever shards they currently own.

From the original post in this thread by GGG:

"
Unique items from Harbinger have not been identified as needing any rebalancing. We will adjust the relative chances of unique shards to keep the items accessible when the Harbinger League is available from Zana.

Asking just for sure:
Orbs removed on core game wont drop on Zana mod either?
Thank god. Harbingers felt really mind-numbing after awhile, but maybe the problem was that there were multiple harbingers in every single zone.
Real shame they are only keeping 1 orb and "eventually" Zana mod... GGG didn't really like harbinger league.

I found this content the most fun in several years and it's a waste of potential to not incorporate more. I'm not a full time gamer and don't have the ability to play this game as much as others.
Dernière édition par VictorDarvo, le 23 nov. 2017 13:22:12
"
Qarl a écrit :
The new Currency Shards will not be added to the core game. The Currency Tab slots for Harbinger items: Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards, will be left as they currently are. We may in the future make them invisible if you don't have any items of that type in the tab.

Little mistake here: Orb of annulment will stay in core game, so the currency slot has also to stay even "if we don't have any items of that type in the tab".

Cheers
Man its a same the orbs are getting remove i played so many hours this league and last league and i enjoy fighting Harbinger and how the shards drops. Now its getting remove, not to complain but i just feel like i work so hard for these shards to build some currency to test it on some of my other characters in Standard and it just gets removed make me wonder if its worth playing the next league. Which by the way looks awesome. Hope the Abyss league items stay in the game and can use it in the future.
the harbinger uniqes have so much style! plz make a divi card for it or something
Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk
Dude come on! Please integrate it. Nothing is being integrated anymore and its getting lame...it would be cool to encounter harbringer packs every now and then.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires