3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey guys,

would it be worth it to meta craft attack speed, Blood Magic and amage over time on that scepter? I know that you would like Burning damage instead of Fire damage, but i hit both T1 Mods.

Cheers
AG doesnt really works for me :(
Level 24 with minion Life level 19 but he insta died to a red beast T11. No sense in buying all the items again. I stick with dual wield which deals alot more damage than SR on a good rare sceptre.
"
whosthatguy777 a écrit :
Uber Elder Defeated! Thanks for the guide.

He dropped this jewel too.

We're really close in gear, level, and gem setup (you don't appear to be running AG either), so I wanna ask how quickly you're able to down Guardians, Shaper, Elder, etc. Because so far, for me, each fight against Shaper Guardians is taking way too long. I haven't spawned Uber Elder yet to attempt that fight.
I didn't feel like investing in AG.

As far as how long it takes to fight the end game bosses (shaper, t16 guardians, uber elder etc) it felt like it took a decent amount of time, not too sure how to articulate how long it takes without actually just timing the fights but they arent fast fights at all. But since the build is so tanky it wasn't too much of a hassle. Uber elder was really hard for me, but that's cause I think I just suck at that fight.

I'm messing with this helm now too. Seems to give me a bit more RF dps too for much cheaper. Idk if I'm gonna use the jewel that dropped for me or try to sell it for 20ex +, cant decide lol

Ok, thanks - yea, I tried to invest in AG three times now, and it just didn't last long at all, so I'm done with that.

I was also glad to see somebody else using the less expensive Vitality Watcher's Eye like I have, because I just don't have the currency to afford the better version (i.e. one you found).

Also, I'm starting to notice that everyone on this thread seems to have Accuracy rating on at least one item, and in my current setup I actually don't have any. Is that just coincidence, or is there a minimum amount of accuracy that I need for this build?
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
Ok, thanks - yea, I tried to invest in AG three times now, and it just didn't last long at all, so I'm done with that.

I was also glad to see somebody else using the less expensive Vitality Watcher's Eye like I have, because I just don't have the currency to afford the better version (i.e. one you found).

Also, I'm starting to notice that everyone on this thread seems to have Accuracy rating on at least one item, and in my current setup I actually don't have any. Is that just coincidence, or is there a minimum amount of accuracy that I need for this build?

Just coincidence. For me anyways.
"
Hi_iam_Jordan a écrit :
AG doesnt really works for me :(
Level 24 with minion Life level 19 but he insta died to a red beast T11. No sense in buying all the items again. I stick with dual wield which deals alot more damage than SR on a good rare sceptre.

"
Drexl27 a écrit :

Guys, it really does work if you do it right. I only farm t15-16 and it never dies.

I've made a separate section with all of the information about AG in there. Check it out.
"
rhah a écrit :

Guys, it really does work if you do it right. I only farm t15-16 and it never dies.

I've made a separate section with all of the information about AG in there. Check it out.

yep i must agree, AG option looks nice. After several tests, the option with AG is interesting, but in fact, we only have the benefit of it for some 5% of the length of the map, with the boss. Personally inspired by this solution, I changed some of the items to have more benefits over the entire map.
So I put the AG in 4L:

and then create AG from:
1) Dying Breath - (Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage AND Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them)
2) Leer Cast - (You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage)
3) Victario's Flight - (10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies)
4) Southbound - - ((12-16)% increased maximum Life)
5) Armour with high (~2%) life regen

so thats give us 3 aura permamently, all the time and increase effect of flammability. I can say also like rhah, mine AG stay alive all the time, he can survive T15 and T16 maps easily (even without passive tree changes)
"
Devastatoor a écrit :

yep i must agree, AG option looks nice. After several tests, the option with AG is interesting, but in fact, we only have the benefit of it for some 5% of the length of the map, with the boss. Personally inspired by this solution, I changed some of the items to have more benefits over the entire map.

Those benefits are really minor. Waste of currency and links imho.

The whole point of AG in this build is to remove the only weakness that this build has, which is single target damage.

I'm also surprised that you don't use Scorching Ray. And why are you using Brutality in your Cyclone setup? You can't trigger EE with it in there.

Try Shield Charge for mobility, Orb of Storms to proc EE and EO on bosses, Scorching Ray for more single target damage, and AG with dual Dyadus axes.
"
rhah a écrit :
Those benefits are really minor. Waste of currency and links imho.

The whole point of AG in this build is to remove the only weakness that this build has, which is single target damage.

I'm also surprised that you don't use Scorching Ray. And why are you using Brutality in your Cyclone setup? You can't trigger EE with it in there.

Try Shield Charge for mobility, Orb of Storms to proc EE and EO on bosses, Scorching Ray for more single target damage, and AG with dual Dyadus axes.

is it worth investing in the AG setup before getting a watchers eye? they are really the only two things left for me to get other than a sceptre (not sure if a sceptre is even worth it. they are expensive, with less AS, only 1% dot upgrade for RF and a 20% dmg upgrade on an already low scorching ray setup)

currently sitting on 8372 hp with 3.4k regen and almost 400k RF dot dps and i can blindly run t15s while tanking everything. it really is a nice build to play.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires