3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Drexl27 a écrit :
Ok thanks, and the guardian stays alive permanently for you this way? Or does he still die occasionally?

Depends on what you are doing. I haven't lost a lv 24+ AG in t16s and below yet.

Uber Elder - lost two
Red Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber Lab - haven't tried yet

You can watch my Uber Elder video. He survived for half of the fight. It's pretty crazy how much damage it took to take him down. He was tanking elder, took like a dozen balls to the face, and then got finished off by Elder's tentacles.
Do you have a pob pastebin that has skills/items included?
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
What level does the Enlighten gem need to be in order to be able to have Purity of Ice, Purity of Fire, and Vitality active at the same time? The level 4 ones are ridiculously expensive.

level 4 minimum unless you somehow manage to fit in shield charge, orb of storms and a golem on blood magic. personally i run a level 3 with vitality and purity of fire with aspect of the spider. leaves me with 70ish mana which is fine with the amount of regen i get
Nice build, i really like it.
Yesterday decided to spam 84 elder base that dropped from Guardian.
Burned almost all chaoses (not that many maybe 70) and in the end got this

At first i was so happy, 2 sec later i noticed +life tier13 roll :(
Dernière édition par sultangurde, le 4 avr. 2018 04:40:54
I put the recommended gear on the AG, and he died a few minutes into a T13 map... I know I don't have the gem supported with Empower or Minion Life, but I didn't think it would be this difficult.

I also think there is still something really wrong with my build because some endgame boss fights are lasting way too long, and some I can't survive at all. If somebody could take a look at the following items and skill tree, and offer up some advice I'd really appreciate it:

Is the right Vitality Watcher's Eye absolutely necessary? I still only have the regen one because the life recovery ones start at like 20ex, and I Just don't have that kind of currency at the moment.
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
I put the recommended gear on the AG, and he died a few minutes into a T13 map... I know I don't have the gem supported with Empower or Minion Life, but I didn't think it would be this difficult.

All those gems are MANDATORY, and they need to be maxed out. AG should be around level 24, with around 5% regeneration. Otherwise it won't have enough regeneration to recover from damage quick enough to stay alive.
When does the build start getting tanky . Currently at level 88 with around `6500 life. I’m playing SSF so I don’t have kaoms way or heart yet. Been spamming prophecies which btw sucks terribly. I also need a high level elder leather belt to spam % life regen on.

I'm having a hard time in any content above t12. T14 acid lakes boss made quick work of me (like burning through my life like i had no defenses), and trash mobs also get me quickly down to about 20% life. I have all the endurance charges and the ascendancy and pantheon all done per recommendation in the guide.

This character has been far less tanky than the evasion based ed/contagion build i started the league with and I know it shouldn't be.

Could someone have a look at my gear and tree please? Any advice to help my gaming experience would be greatly appreciated.

I know my jewels are not ideal and that I should be using abyss jewels with flat life because I have the belly of the beast. I’m just preparing the jewels for when I get kaoms.

I also know that I have enchants missing and don’t have heavy armor on some of my pieces. I had to juggle some gear (ring and gloves) around yesterday to cap my resists after realizing my titan gauntlets were enchanted with something that does fire dmg proc on being hit. I ran lab and got the same damn enchant twice. Did a dumb move and Vaal them trying to get rid of enchant. Bricked for good.

Is tankiness gated behind kaoms way for the build?
Dernière édition par ntencex, le 4 avr. 2018 17:34:11
Can this build work with Anger + this jewel?

Uber Elder Defeated! Thanks for the guide.

He dropped this jewel too.

"
ntencex a écrit :
When does the build start getting tanky . Currently at level 88 with around `6500 life. I’m playing SSF so I don’t have kaoms way or heart yet. Been spamming prophecies which btw sucks terribly. I also need a high level elder leather belt to spam % life regen on.

Is tankiness gated behind kaoms way for the build?

i've been doing t14s since level 75 with no issues but i have had kaoms way since the start of the character. i also have been using a life recovery belt which is huge. with the two rings and belt i have just over 3k life regen but taking those 3 items + watchers eye off takes me down to just 1600, which is a massive decrease. so i guess regen is where you are having problems. you have enough to push past RF degen but not enough to reliably outheal the dmg you take.

"
Cruelness a écrit :
Can this build work with Anger + this jewel?

i would say no, not really. anger will add fire dmg to spells and attacks which would stop you from proccing EE which is a massive multiplier. plus you would lose the nice regen from a vitality jewel
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 5 avr. 2018 01:54:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires