3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

been working on this for a while now, and finally the hard parts are done

"
subliminaldelta a écrit :
Scorching Ray applies Fire Exposure at max stacks, reducing the target's fire resistance by 25%. Since the skill and Righteous Fire do not "hit", you can use SR with Storm Brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium to a target and reduce their total Fire Resistance by 50%. That's a huge damage boost.

Also you don't need Shield Charge if you already have Storm Brand (for EE) and Leap Slam (for transportation).

I don't have storm brand working yet nor do I have leap slam or a place for it. I have 7 unreserved mana currently so hoping with another level or two I'll hit 8 and be able to cast storm brand. Currently I have:

Helm with burning damage and conc effect and socketed RF links.

Sceptre with storm brand or scorching ray 3 link, leveling both options.

Shield with blood magic, increased duration, enduring cry

Boots with faster attacks, blood magic, shield charge, fortify

Gloves have malevolence, skitterbots, enlighten 4, purity of fire

Not having the chest to socket stuff makes me feel like I'm overlooking or missing an overall better gem setup.

Suggestions on what to drop or change?
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
rhah a écrit :

Dang jelly,
Been rerolling all league and haven't rolled T1 on any of my staffs :l.
Did you find a better way than reforge keep prefixes?
Dernière édition par Archifracture, le 16 août 2020 20:49:49
"
Archifracture a écrit :
Did you find a better way than reforge keep prefixes?

Nope. Just used the reforge suffixes one until i got it. Took me 770 crafts (one t2, one t1), which is about 1.5k spikeback seeds lol... fun times.
"
rhah a écrit :

How much was the base just curious
"
zheng738 a écrit :
How much was the base just curious

took me 435 synth crafts, which is about 60ex of scalefruit seeds. hit some other good implicits on the way, made 25ex back so far

Ok friends, what do I do with this (outside of the Hillock bench)? I know it's the "wrong" base but it's still a good weapon.

trying to synth onslaught boots, but hit end charge first. funny thing is that as i was trying to roll 30 quality with fossils, i hit t1 life, cold res, and ms. easiest craft ever
"
rhah a écrit :

trying to synth onslaught boots, but hit end charge first. funny thing is that as i was trying to roll 30 quality with fossils, i hit t1 life, cold res, and ms. easiest craft ever

You prob made bank this league lol. I am more in awe of how the fk did i magically miss synth and harvest league lol. I might have to mirror a copy of that guys staff with the t1 end charge or your explode staff in standard
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 20 août 2020 21:29:16
"
zheng738 a écrit :
You prob made bank this league lol. I am more in awe of how the fk did i magically miss synth and harvest league lol. I might have to mirror a copy of that guys staff with the t1 end charge or your explode staff in standard

Most rewarding league for sure. Synth pales in comparison to this one imo. Harvest is the only league i would call unmissable.

check out what i just hit. got lucky, only took 20 attempts

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires