3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Shaper fight takes too long, what should i change in order to improve my dps?
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Shaper fight takes too long, what should i change in order to improve my dps?

Jewels, belt (this is worst item by far you have equipped) - get stygian vise and good jewel to it, and get spell totem+scorch setup, which makes shaper kill a lot faster.
Looks good
What Will be the best to do maps and bosses t16 bersker or guardian
I like god mod tanky 😊
There is a priority for the Pantheon souls? I rode all of them and I don't know if one of them is usefull :/ Can you open my eyes if it's possible? :) Thanks !
Dernière édition par EcKoNomiK, le 5 janv. 2018 15:45:22
"
EcKoNomiK a écrit :
There is a priority for the Pantheon souls? I rode all of them and I don't know if one of them is usefull :/ Can you open my eyes if it's possible? :) Thanks !

Are you referring to the souls to capture on the maps or for major and minor gods? The major and minor gods are listed on the first post.

For the souls found in mapping, I captured them when I found the map or whenever I felt like buying the map to run. Pretty sure the order doesn't really matter. All the bonuses are nice to have.
All lvl tree :
You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.0.1. Please be aware that some art assets may not be present.
Please fix it!
what gems are a priority to raise the quality on?
Abyss jew with flat life or normal ones with % life which is better guys ?
"
misterfob a écrit :

Are you referring to the souls to capture on the maps or for major and minor gods? The major and minor gods are listed on the first post.

For the souls found in mapping, I captured them when I found the map or whenever I felt like buying the map to run. Pretty sure the order doesn't really matter. All the bonuses are nice to have.

Thank you ! :)
Second league for me using this build.. I love it.

So I got the chance to try out this shaped sceptre:

This gives me 116% increased damage with RF, mantaining 3.5 Aps with Shield Charge. It gives me one free gem slot since I don't have to link shield charge to faster attacks and it removes the high dex requirement for that lv 20 gem. It also gives me some nice lightning resistance.

The damage boost is very nice, especially if you are farming Guardians or doing some Boss Killing. High level mapping also feels really good: movement is a bit slower, but monsters go down quicker.

Another example of a very viable sceptre:

In this case we can have Shield charge linked to fortify, culling strike, faster attacks and crit chance, all in our weapon slot. In this way we have space for some additional defensive cwdt setup in our glove.

What do you think?
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires