3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi Rhah,

one question on your guide (ty alot) of crafting double influenced items:

If you have 2 Items (first one with 1 influence mods and no other mods and a second with 1 influence mod and a second e.g. life) and you use awakener orb to put item 1 on item 2. Will the second mod on item 2 be rerolled to 2 - 4 random mods or is there a chance that the 2nd mod will be stay on the item? This would be nice to get some special mods (e.g. fossil craft, alva mods, ...) on double influenced items.

Another question:
It was mentioned that you (Rhah) managed to craft "the best" +2 level amulett for RF. Can i see it somewhere or can you just post the mods you got on that one?

Best regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart a écrit :
question...

1. The Awakener's orb saves one influence mod from each item, all of the other mods are deleted and replaced with 2-4 new ones that can spawn on that specific base. Those deleted mods don't have any effect on what mods appear on the new item.

We used to be able to lock mods with prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed, but GGG patched that out.

2. I don't know about that. It's not done yet. It still needs to be mastercrafted. It might be the best craftable base though. I got really lucky with that life roll.

hi guys,

why is Soul Ripper better than Soul Catcher for RF builds?

I am checking this build for a couple years, thank you for your effort.
is this worth exalt slamming / prefix cannot be changed if i get bad ones? or would you guys think it better to just make a new amulet at this point and hope for health?

it came with 2 trash suffixes, and instead of doing the smart thing of "pre can't be changed > scour > craft health > exalt SLAM exalt SLAM (if bad, craft pre can't be changed again)" -- i did a change a suffix for a prefix and got the armor on it. only then i thought to 'can't change prefix' and scoured it, but now i'm with 3 open suffixes and mastercraft 3 mods doesn't feel that great here looking at the options

this is literally only a side-grade to xophs in terms of damage, but it was annoying me how sirus doesn't get covered in ash when he usually just one-shots me
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 10 janv. 2020 09:25:07
"
jaeds a écrit :

oh man, you fucked up bad there

not worth meta crafting

i'd throw an annul at it, or you could try selling it and trying again if currency is an issue

I'm trying to mess around with more defensive options like 3 purities with 2 sceptres, but it's starting to feel like a very roundabout way to just holding a shield with malevolence. Whenever my dps drops to 500k (instead of 650-700k) in pob, it's noticeable that bosses die so much more slowly and I feel more at risk because of the significantly longer fights.

I'll probably waste a bunch of currency trying to craft a 2h 6l next because it'd still have to be cheaper than a horror+conc+burning helm in this league
"
rhah a écrit :
"
jaeds a écrit :

oh man, you fucked up bad there

not worth meta crafting

i'd throw an annul at it, or you could try selling it and trying again if currency is an issue

I appreciate the reply, just wanted confirmation that it was as bleak as I thought before giving it up. failed an annul. will try to sell the base or just throw currency on it rng style until i'm broke.

you may consider adding a "what's next for crafting my amulet" guide to help fools like me
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 10 janv. 2020 11:32:32
"
jaeds a écrit :
is this worth exalt slamming / prefix cannot be changed if i get bad ones? or would you guys think it better to just make a new amulet at this point and hope for health?

it came with 2 trash suffixes, and instead of doing the smart thing of "pre can't be changed > scour > craft health > exalt SLAM exalt SLAM (if bad, craft pre can't be changed again)" -- i did a change a suffix for a prefix and got the armor on it. only then i thought to 'can't change prefix' and scoured it, but now i'm with 3 open suffixes and mastercraft 3 mods doesn't feel that great here looking at the options

this is literally only a side-grade to xophs in terms of damage, but it was annoying me how sirus doesn't get covered in ash when he usually just one-shots me

the same thing happened to me but I was able to annul off the bad pre, but now I am left with a blank +1 +1

At 20% this will get 2.34% life regen and 106 health... pretty decent. If anyone wants it msg me an offer, I'm basically done with this league.
Hey guys , can u help me ?

Whish helmet is better

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires