3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Xoph's Blood still worth it for more dmg, right?

Also which passive to anoint? :)
"
Haaaaps a écrit :

growth and decay
v1tAm1n^
"
Haaaaps a écrit :

As far as I know for xophs, yes. adding a new multiplier like this is noticeably stronger than adding to an existing multiplier (like fire dot mult on a shaper amulet).

there are lots of choices for anoint. it depends which passives you have. As the post mentions above, Growth and decay is a nice DoT mult you won't naturally reach. But you also have the option to anoint anywhere that takes you through too many passives you don't feel you need or want. mine is far south because I didn't want the filler passives to get there, but also because it was cheap.

I've been watching zheng's build progression because he's usually ahead of the curve and with enough currency to do what he wants to. the idea to double Sceptre, even with a mediocre second Sceptre, raises dps by 25%+ as measured on poeninja and also pob. I expected the defense from Max res to be more harsh, but things just melt so fast it isn't very noticeable
Also following zheng, very creative thinking.
@zheng Noticed that you swapped the sceptre with "10% damage per endurance charge" with "+1 to all fire spell skill gems" but can't figure out why since it's a massive decrease in dps acording to pob.
I am trying to test something and I am not 100% sure if pob actually factors in the +1 fire levels, may not, different combinations of scepters gives me more/less dmg while operating at 0 endurance charges or max endurance charges.

keep inmind having 2 scepters with +1 to fire levels will increase your purity of fire gem also to lv23, giving you +1 to max fire res.

also rf at lv25 gains a boost to to radius. and a lv 25 rf gem vs a lv 20 gem is almost double the damage.

also I need advice for movement skills. would prefer a movement skill that can trigger fortify but with 2 scepters I can't use whirling. my only option is leapslam but I only have 50% chance to hit. shield charge is so much more smoother. there is also chainhook as a movement skill lol...its a lot of fun to use but worse than leapslam.

maybe I am missing a movement skill

also xoph's blood isn't usable for rf, the non upgrade xoph's amulet is usable but its very outdated. rf can't utilize avatar of fire
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 26 déc. 2019 03:28:03
holysht where the fk have I been, charged dash is godlyke, a little slower than shield charge/leap but....well, you have to try it, I like it better than leap slam. i tried running a 4th aura, i was 1% reservation from running a aspect of the spider aura...

so instead i refunded the entire soverign wheel and freed up 4 points and got myself an extra jewel slot that's right by "shaper" node on the tree. and this got me thinking

inserting a thread of hope into the jewel slot node by shaper and trying to cheese the 2 jewel nodes right next to it, doesn't work lol, that's the first thing i thought of, there are other interesting combinations. for example sloting a thread by golem's blood gives you access to disciple of unyielding and disciple of slaughter.

there has to be other combination that i didn't notice.
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 26 déc. 2019 10:22:23
oh wow, I was talking about xoph's heart above, not xoph's blood.

isn't this still a huge damage boost for us?
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 26 déc. 2019 12:22:59
its a dmg boost for sure, but I don't want to give up defensives

also just got my belt finally

also finally got a real helmet, its got sub par rolls but its the best I can pick up for that price. I kinda did this backwards this league, but helmet should always be the first thing you try to get
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 26 déc. 2019 21:00:09
i just made my helmet as well. i need to get the 70 life roll craft though.

Dernière édition par kilianshaw, le 27 déc. 2019 00:27:34
"
kilianshaw a écrit :
i just made my helmet as well. i need to get the 70 life roll craft though.

saw you leveling a rf, and using controlled destruction, rf dmg doesn't scale with spell damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires