3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Rothulean a écrit :
"
Obscureleopard a écrit :
I'm a bit late on the news for RF, didn't really play the last two seasons.

Would any one be willing to explain if the flat added fire damage affected EE in any way? Does it still work?

This has got to be my favorite build in PoE, would hate for it to be gutted.

Thanks for helping me out.

Nothing changed for RF in that regard. It had base damage added but the added damage isn't truly "damage" as poe describes it. It's health degen damage just like RF is.

Overall the main change is you want to try to get as much fire damage over time multiplier as you can. Don't forgo all other stats just for fire dot multiplier. The other stats (fire/burning/Elemental) damage are all still very good. But fire dot multiplier definitely gives us a much needed boost.

Thank you for the response.

Last question. Would it be worth getting Soul of Steel and/or Inexorable over something else? Or is be build so tanky already it's not needed?
"
Obscureleopard a écrit :
Last question. Would it be worth getting Soul of Steel and/or Inexorable over something else? Or is be build so tanky already it's not needed?

Soul of steel is a great passive, and it's so good that it costs 3 golden oils to annoint. This is probably worthwhile to do on a GG neck. Otherwise that costs about 3ex. The problem is that Soul of Steel is 6 passives away. The 2 passives required before it (ele resist+armor) aren't good.

inexorable would be good for non-juggs because juggs already have 'unflinching' ascend that generates the endurance charges.

You could probably tinker a way to get both of these while going through bloodless, though leechers aren't really a problem that i've noticed. you'd also probably have to sacrifice a lot of potential damage from the north nodes

don't let "the right way" get in your way of tinkering with something better. the build definitely hasn't been "Perfected for ALL gear for ALL playstyles."

but yes, the build as is will get you through t16 maps like it's a cake walk.
Hey all, I'm tempted to give this build a go again after not doing it for a few leagues. Curious how it stands up to content nowadays, in particular to Sirus (4+ Awakening Level) and Metamorphs in red tier maps. I remember the build being really tanky, but what's our damage like on the sirus/metamorph fights like?
Thanks!
"
fakado a écrit :
Hey all, I'm tempted to give this build a go again after not doing it for a few leagues. Curious how it stands up to content nowadays, in particular to Sirus (4+ Awakening Level) and Metamorphs in red tier maps. I remember the build being really tanky, but what's our damage like on the sirus/metamorph fights like?
Thanks!

i can't speak to the sirus fights, but t16 metamorphs get burned down fairly quickly. you just have to go towards the "more dmg" build than the "more life" - as the more life build will VERY SLOWLY burn them down without feeling that much safer.

overall the build gets more damage than before with worse gear (read: basics of kaom's heart & ways). fire dmg multiplier is a huge buff.
people sleeping on new gear, I am completely broke after buying alot of it

will try to jorgin the amulet later

had to craft the res on one of the scepters because I couldn't match the res correctly when I switched over to malev finally

that said, there are very very few people playing rf this league, easy to play but hard to gear and this is very non casual friendly to set this up

134/154, 41awakening bonus on watchtower orb 21 atm
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 déc. 2019 16:11:13
Some questions from a newbie.

1-I see you use Vitality + Purity of Fire + Malevolence. That's 35% + 35% + 50%, which ends into a 120% of mana reserved... So... how can I run 3 auras??

2- I see Scorching ray as the only "active" skill of the build. It's used to decrease fire resistance from enemies but... Does it only decreases that resistance while channeling? Or can I cast it for 1 second and then move to keep dodging stuff?

3- How do I gain endurance charges?

Thanks in advance!
"
fakado a écrit :
Thanks!

I'm farming 32/32 Sirus (awakening level 8) deathless non-stop, its doable but INCREDIBLY slow. Chieftain has about 800k dps (mostly because of cover in ash) and jugg has around 600k dps. I rerolled into jugg because it's a lot safer for mapping, even at 12k hp as chieftain you get one shot A LOT by metamorphs (I'm talking legit 12k to zero).

Full fight takes 11 minutes for me and my gear is pretty much maxed out, only thing missing is level 100 and some minor tweaks, level 97 atm (4 stat jewels / 11k hp / 4k regen/ 7mi vaal rf damage on trash).

Metamorphs are fine.. but if you roll double regen in a map with resists/bad mods you just don't have enough dps and you just tickle them.

Without perma vaal RF you can't kill shit, it's pretty much slowmode, which requires dragging trash mobs to refill your flask.

I'd rate it as very bad but doable, I've had to re-roll sadly.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 22 déc. 2019 13:20:55
"
Chronos69 a écrit :
Some questions from a newbie.

1-I see you use Vitality + Purity of Fire + Malevolence. That's 35% + 35% + 50%, which ends into a 120% of mana reserved... So... how can I run 3 auras??

2- I see Scorching ray as the only "active" skill of the build. It's used to decrease fire resistance from enemies but... Does it only decreases that resistance while channeling? Or can I cast it for 1 second and then move to keep dodging stuff?

3- How do I gain endurance charges?

Thanks in advance!

enlight lv3 or enlight lv4, or use a amulet similar to mine
"
"
fakado a écrit :
Thanks!

I'm farming 32/32 Sirus (awakening level 8) deathless non-stop, its doable but INCREDIBLY slow. Chieftain has about 800k dps (mostly because of cover in ash) and jugg has around 600k dps. I rerolled into jugg because it's a lot safer for mapping, even at 12k hp as chieftain you get one shot A LOT by metamorphs (I'm talking legit 12k to zero).

Full fight takes 11 minutes for me and my gear is pretty much maxed out, only thing missing is level 100 and some minor tweaks, level 97 atm (4 stat jewels / 11k hp / 4k regen/ 7mi vaal rf damage on trash).

Metamorphs are fine.. but if you roll double regen in a map with resists/bad mods you just don't have enough dps and you just tickle them.

Without perma vaal RF you can't kill shit, it's pretty much slowmode, which requires dragging trash mobs to refill your flask.

I'd rate it as very bad but doable, I've had to re-roll sadly.

link gear or please turn on public view for char I am curious to see, also this league has put out new gear.
Just got back into PoE after taking a break at the start of legion and not really playing during synthesis due to travelling a lot.

Prior it was easy to just level up with Sunder. I'm just started leveling another RF jugg after spending some time on a Ranger. Sunder till 60 "feels" very weak compared to what I was used to.

Is Sunder still the go to for leveling till 60s with RF jugg or is there another skill that has taken over the reigns of King of Leveling skills?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires