3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

what mirko said above, you get what you put in, if you go buy all your gear for 1 jeweler each ofc your gonna get rolled lol.

as for the primordial block boss I think it has a 1shot mechanic, not too sure though, all I know is I remember when I was in the lower level I got 1shotted by the spirit bomb attack he does, but he telegraphs it for like 3 seconds before he does it. there is a vid of the boss 1shotting a entire team with the spirit bomb lol.

I came away with the same conclusion with the duo curse when I first started playing this, nothing wrong with multi curses btw, but if you don't have the perfect gear to setup it up right you lose a lot of res/life.

as far as tanking slams go, you can actually survive a lot of the 1shots other chars wouldn't be able to survive unless your charges are down or your not at full hp.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 janv. 2019 04:27:21
After many RIPs on my RF characters and afterwards a couple of Ele hits and a vortex character, I have returned to rise like the phoenix with a 8th (?) try on the RF jugg.

Does any of the RF experts mind making a short list of what items we want to fossil craft (and essence for that matter) and what we should use. As of yet this is my thought:

Helm: Horror (attempt to hit either Conc. or burning damage)
Belt: Scorched + Pristine (hit fire damage, life and good ress)
Gloves: Pristine + Metallic (hit faster attacks on elder base, life and resses. metallic gets blocks some rolls, so thinking its good)
Boots: Pristine + shuddering (I havent given this much thought, but I would assume this is the way to go)
Ammu: Essence of anger (get fire damage and hope to hit life and ress)

I'm no expert so I might be totally off. Any tips on crafting weapons are also welcome. I don't think I have the currency to do a good multimod, so what is the next best thing?

Anyways I'm looking forward to get back into the RF lifestyle.
league goal completed

I'm trying to craft the belt by myself. I have to say it's hard. Using prismatic fossil can give the increased elemental damage mod, and increased fire damage mod from scorched fossil. Can these two mods exist on one belt? I've tried like 10 times in total. Never seen one with both mods. Just need to answer yes or no.

"
zheng738 a écrit :
league goal completed

Congrats but, how are you still not 100?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :
league goal completed

Congrats but, how are you still not 100?

i have a small fear if i get lv 100 i will quit the game lol, so i am holding off on getting it

"
zhenyaowen a écrit :
I'm trying to craft the belt by myself. I have to say it's hard. Using prismatic fossil can give the increased elemental damage mod, and increased fire damage mod from scorched fossil. Can these two mods exist on one belt? I've tried like 10 times in total. Never seen one with both mods. Just need to answer yes or no.

it can

are you trying with only prismatic+scorched? Or prismatic+scorched+pristine?

I think the dream belt would have Max life, %life, fire damage // life recovery, ele dam, and one more suffix.

You just need an ilevel 75+ elder belt for all of the above to roll highest, but trying to get 3 life mods on a fossil craft without a pristine involved sounds like a lot of wasted rolls
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 18 janv. 2019 09:58:21
Hi,

It's a awesome tanky build, but wenn I want to kill the elder, the shaper always dies. Is it impossible with this build or is my tactic not the right one? My gear is missing some pieces like watcher's eye but it seems my damage is not high enough. The rest like mapping, delving and so on is smooth.

I hope someone can help me.
Is there room for taste of hate in this build?
"
BaddyDE a écrit :
Hi,

It's a awesome tanky build, but wenn I want to kill the elder, the shaper always dies. Is it impossible with this build or is my tactic not the right one? My gear is missing some pieces like watcher's eye but it seems my damage is not high enough. The rest like mapping, delving and so on is smooth.

I hope someone can help me.

Frost wall,spell cascade,increased duration. Will help you protect the shaper while you kill the squids.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires