3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Any changes if i want to run uber lab?
Links? Gear? Pantheon? Flasks?
Dernière édition par Piotruuu, le 16 janv. 2019 16:21:35
So T16 Syndicate are still killing me. Since losing xp is very expensive at this level, I'm back to fleeing in terror every time I see the syndicate. Sad that I can kill Uber Elder, but the Syndicate are too strong. I've started an Arc char, because at this point I consider this char a dead end.
38k sulphites = 2% exp at lv 99 lol...

how do you guys get people into research? half the time imprisoning people from research doesn't even add research points it adds it into another branch instead, took me like a week to get jorgin lv2 into research and I failed, hard, like 1/8 or 1/9 chance to get % regen or % life, I got complete sht

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 janv. 2019 00:14:09
LOL
hallo
Dernière édition par qoqoCAN, le 17 janv. 2019 11:16:18
A lot of questions in this thread, not many answers. :D

Anyway, again are you guys frustrated with how many map mods negatively affect this build? I just alc'd 30c of map and couldn't use any of them.

-12 res, it's just not worth the risk having -12% on fire res
60% less recovery - lower maps doable, t14+ I just find it too risky
No regen - obviously avoid

These are really common mods too, I am splitting my hair at how many maps I am having to resell. It's seriously a major downside chaining maps.

I am 87 now, 8khp, spamming t12-15s, I couldn't kill Promordial block boss, I was hit for 7.5k just ONCE, hard to get dps uptime on him. I have zero confidence doing any guardians/t16s atm with this character.

Anyway, if someone wants to check my profile. At this point while I am loving the build I am considering selling everything and moving on.
Catalyst doesn't look like a major upgrade especially for 50c. If I go all in on the crafting I am basically using the rest of my currency.

How is this weapon instead of catalyst?

For those who cbf'd clicking my profile:

I swap the poison lift flask with forbidden depending, I find this one better for trash clearing and safer.

"
qoqoCAN a écrit :
ok, i managed to sustain RF with this build, but VERY LOW
damage... it is not playable. Waste of time :/

My gear is considered budget and is low damage. You have to look @ the pastebin and start spending some EX.

Dernière édition par poeGT, le 17 janv. 2019 02:41:35
"
qoqoCAN a écrit :
ok, i managed to sustain RF with this build, but VERY LOW damage... it is not playable. Waste of time :/

I loled
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 janv. 2019 03:17:45
"
poeGT a écrit :

I am considering selling everything and moving on.

idk the prices of gear in hardcore, but how do you have 80k rf dps?

most of the guys here in this thread on a budget are pushing 150k-200k and have no problems doing all content.

with a regular vit watchers you can do 60% regen, OR minus max res, not both.

I may be abit biased here, but I thought in hardcore its not about how good your gear is or how good your build is, its about HOW FAST YOU CAN LOG OUT

doriyani's catalyst is the least of your worries in term of gear, there are plenty of good players here that have posted their gear if you scroll back and few pages, and page 1 has the majority of the important info.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 janv. 2019 03:11:40
I knew I should have sold up. Couldn't out regen 3 piety hits with flasks up. Oh well, was fun to try but way too expensive.
Just wanted to say thx to auctor for this build. Carried me to 36 archives and killed every boss i still missed from the last delve league where i started playing poe. Only thing left is to farm breachstones till lvl100 and league is done for me. Thank you!
The only legit death I got so far with this build is because of a rare Devourer in delve with soul conduit and soul eater in that node (2349823487 devourer spawning in the gound, what a combo):

I should've read rip

Also I have

Any ideas on what last prefix should I craft on this ?
Can get Lightning damage on that to proc EE on shield charge
Can get Hit Can't be evaded to get 100% fortify on shield charge (mostly mapping on this char)
Can get Non-chaos Damage as extra chaos damage (no idea on how it is working with rf)
And I can get quality of socketed gems but ehh not the best imo

What would you take if u were only mapping 24/7 ? :)

Edit : So with some research it appears that "Non-chaos Damage as extra chaos damage" only works for hits not for degen, "Hits can't be evaded" is rly expensive and not that good I think, quality is the worst option here so the best last prefix is lightning damage I think.
Dernière édition par Kulgos, le 17 janv. 2019 10:05:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires