3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Lhaza a écrit :
Where can I find the increased Damage craft for belts?

They're all unveils. Goes to T4 (17-20) for an exalt.
Can i get some insight as to why i do no damage lol

Thanks <3
"
Can i get some insight as to why i do no damage lol

Thanks <3

Your sceptre is very medium and you have 0 jewel
"
Stalkrr a écrit :
Finally after like 30 tries. Still cheaper than buying one.

So +2 to AoE gems counts towards Purity Auras? (was confused since the +2 aura corruptions are so expensive compared to it)
And is running 3x Auras with Enlighten possible without using Blood Magic on Shield Charge? Running it already on SR so i'm curious if SC would also depend on BM.

A Conc + Horror Helmet is cheaper but according to the spreadsheet gives more dps? Is it because we lose out on aoe for granted and can't switch between conc/aoe if we could while running Burn + Horror?
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"
Lhaza a écrit :
Where can I find the increased Damage craft for belts?

They're all unveils. Goes to T4 (17-20) for an exalt.

Unveiled some belts today, but didn't get it. But will keep going and hoping for some more veiled belt drops.
Dernière édition par Lhaza, le 5 janv. 2019 20:17:12
Can anyone help me out with my question please?

"
IF a Sceptre has "Adds # to # Cold Damage" Will it work to trigger EE from shield charge on mobs?
"
RGreen a écrit :
Can anyone help me out with my question please?

"
IF a Sceptre has "Adds # to # Cold Damage" Will it work to trigger EE from shield charge on mobs?

If it doesn't say "to hits" or "to spells" it adds to both. So this will work with EE and Shield Charge, yes. It'll also add cold to your Storm Brand, but that has lightning already, so it's not needed. Just be careful if you're running a Pyre ring, as it will convert a portion of cold to fire.
"
Jokerspeed a écrit :
"
Stalkrr a écrit :
Finally after like 30 tries. Still cheaper than buying one.

So +2 to AoE gems counts towards Purity Auras? (was confused since the +2 aura corruptions are so expensive compared to it)

The gems say AURA and AOE at the top of them and when socketed into my shield they say +2 from item.
Great build! What's the difference between this and Demi's one though except the obvious skill tree?

I've crafted a nice helm and got overall sweet gear, but I still feel that the build is slow, mostly due to playing BV Elementalist before.

In my opinion, if you enjoy being tanky as fuck and don't mind mediocre clearspeed but relaxed bossing, then this build is suitable for you.

I might have to switch or sink even more currency, not even sure.
If you had to put a price on this, gems and jewels and all, what would the pricetag for this end game be?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires